State of Origin Game III (2017)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The issue is someone to guide the team around the park which, as much as I love gutho, is not him.

Considering the talent QLD have in key positions it is amazing that they get as close as they do almost every year

The issue is you get rid of the 7 and who plays there? There are just not that many options in 7 & 9 for us

There's better than Pearce though. Adam Reynolds? FFS, play two five-eighths there if you have to, not like it really matters in the modern game.

I think Peats has done ok at 9. If you've got more creativity elsewhere you don't need more than solid and dependable for your hooker.

Till we get a good halves combo we are screwed. Everyone got carried away when NSW won in game 1 by a big margin but it was an anomaly. Pearce should never play origin again, under pressure he turns to ****.
He cant handle origin. Same old play and 5th tackle kick on every single set. Boring

I thought Klemmer was good, Jake the same.

What is up with Fifita?

Halves I really don't know where we go? Pearce must go, but who comes in? Jack Bird?

Reynolds is rubbish, Cleary......maybe? Moylan...possibly. Has DCE got a dog In nsw?
Gutho will come in as he plays every position from half to fullback

Bird needs to be in the starting side

Forwards need to change - Fifi and Woods are past it

Uate and Walks can be picked as the RHS

There's better than Pearce though. Adam Reynolds? FFS, play two five-eighths there if you have to, not like it really matters in the modern game.

I think Peats has done ok at 9. If you've got more creativity elsewhere you don't need more than solid and dependable for your hooker.

Peats is okay but compare him to the influence Smith had in the first 60? As for the halves I do not have the answer but it says something when QLD have what
JT (now gone)
Cronk
Milford
Hunt
Munster
DCE
All of who would walk into the NSW team. Not forgetting 9's like friend

Hands up who saw this result? The nine circle jerk is just amazing, almost like they wanted this.

Prediction Slater, Inglis and Smith will retire one year after the other to ensure another 3 years of masturbatory send offs

End of Thurstons origin career. If it was scripted I couldn't have thought of a better ending. Except if you were not injured.

Ok joking aside Rugby League has become a laughable joke.

The issue is you get rid of the 7 and who plays there? There are just not that many options in 7 & 9 for us
But you have to give someone else a chance. Reynolds from Souths, Keary anyone. They need to get a chance to at least have a crack.
Pearce has had 6 or 7 series to make some form of impact and has failed EVERY time. No memorable moments or any contribution worth noting. He's never going to be origin quality. They've given him a chance year after year for no reward. Why not give someone else a few series to see if they can develop into a champion

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8