State of Origin 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Even though I am going for Qld ... I agree. So many times there are clear as day forward passes (even worse than that one) and the bunker can't do $hit. The rule does need changing.

The problem I can see is that we're leaving it up to the NRL to change the rule and you know they'll just find a way to fvck it up and make it a dogs breakfast.
What I find impossible to understand mate is that it's against the rules to throw a forward pass but the bunker can't check and adjudicate against a player breaking that rule by passing forward, what kind of simpleton inserts that into the game ffs

What I find impossible to understand mate is that it's against the rules to throw a forward pass but the bunker can't check and adjudicate against a player breaking that rule by passing forward, what kind of simpleton inserts that into the game ffs

You're going to like this answer.....lol

Blame Super League. They were the ones who first brought in that the video ref can not rule on forward passes.

No one has seen fit to change it in the 26 years since 1997 ... but Super League were the first.

Love how Turbo made no eye contact with Fittler during his handshake 🤣🤣🤣
I would guess that's probably because he felt he let the side down. I think Turbo's injury was the turning point of the match. Having no backs on the bench meant the game plan upset. I was looking forward to seeing Turbo in this game as I think he would have been one of the top performers.

I’m from NSW but I’d rather get a root canal that support the blues. What a boring bunch of footy players led by that cat Addo Carr, and way too much Penrith.

Love the Maroons - incredible captains knock from Chez, Walsh is just a joy to watch - including him sticking it right up em.
Maroons have an incredible team, nearly all of them so young and they didn’t even need Ponga - my goodness. 10 year dynasty coming up.

Origin is fun, and maybe more fun that usual this year because I’m on a winner.

NYEagle

Agree, weren't they going to bring in technology to adjudicate on forward passes. Surely they have this sitting around in the bunker box.

Well done Queensland
@BOZO Enjoy the night
Devastating night for manly!!
I love you My Passionate and Proud Maroon Brother @davohan123

The Passionate Maroon colour Represents both Manly and Queensland
And If the Resilient Maroons can Defy Adversary and Devastation to win another series
Our Manly Maroons can also defy Adversary and Devastation to win the premiership

The Winning Manly Maroon and Queensland Maroon captain DCE

NRL news, DCE lifts lid on 'worst team ever' Origin clap back

Just back from the Local. I was sure the Blues would let me down again and my confidence was well placed. Losers, I hate them. And then Turbo found some innovative new way to get injured What A Travesty. If I watch SOO3 I am going to support QLD so I can happily cheer on Legendary Leader DCE What A Champion and feel happy about a win!

Blues You Are Rubbish.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8