State of Origin 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can we just be honest as NSW people and admit SOO just doesn’t mean that much to us? How long do we have to play this farcical series to keep QLDers happy and distracted? I’m happy to simply admit that QLDers are just superior human beings, drop the SOO facade and get on with the real footy.
I turned it off at halftime, I'm over the fiasco that goes with it

I turned it off at halftime, I'm over the fiasco that goes with it
TBH, I only tuned in to the second half for the sake of having some footy on in the background while having a drink after work. You can imagine my dread when I couldn’t find Turbo anywhere on the field and Cook defending out wide. Nightmare.

Des for blues coach…

Is a club coach, or former one, the best way to go though?? They're used to working over longer periods to put their squad together and work on things. Origin selections may be easy enough for the first game, but realistically the coach only has a week before the first game to do anything.

Club coaches haven't always adapted to the truncated time in Origin. Qld Origin dynasty aside, Craig Bellamy is 2–7 in Origin as NSW coach.

Luai laughing at Reece Walsh.

Walsh has been one of Qld's best. Luai has done nothing to prove he doesn't need Cleary.

And Walsh has been sent for a headbutt ... and Luai joins him.

Arrogant pricks
NSW players
Freddie and brandy you are gone.
Man I hate our blues players this year par turbo

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10