Spudd’s Book

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

grassy

Bencher
Purchased Marks book through iBooks for my iPad and I must say it’s a good read. Was great seeing a photo of his mother Eileen. My wife used to work at Grace Brothers in Parramatta back in 1991 and beforehand with his mother and can remember when we left to move to central Qld she gave us a nice little present for our expected first born. I never met Mark but his mother was a lovely woman. I hope by buying this book that I have returned that kind hearted gift from Eileen. Some great little stories in there. Being a Manly fan adds to the experience.

Purchased Marks book through iBooks for my iPad and I must say it’s a good read. Was great seeing a photo of his mother Eileen. My wife used to work at Grace Brothers in Parramatta back in 1991 and beforehand with his mother and can remember when we left to move to central Qld she gave us a nice little present for our expected first born. I never met Mark but his mother was a lovely woman. I hope by buying this book that I have returned that kind hearted gift from Eileen. Some great little stories in there. Being a Manly fan adds to the experience.
Just bought the Kindle version. I worked with his father Dave at one time. Great bloke.

Thanks @grassy . Been waiting for a review before buying it. Didn’t know I could get it on my I-pad (which is my home). My mum was the pay mistress at Mt. Druitt Grace brothers. And I got a casual gig at Grace Brothers Blacktown in the sports section (which equated to Donny on the dock bowling to me in the aisles). It was all good fun, until Donny thought it’d be even funnier if he used brand new six stitcher balls. We both got the boot, and my mother didn’t talk to me for quite a while after that.

Thanks @grassy . Been waiting for a review before buying it. Didn’t know I could get it on my I-pad (which is my home). My mum was the pay mistress at Mt. Druitt Grace brothers. And I got a casual gig at Grace Brothers Blacktown in the sports section (which equated to Donny on the dock bowling to me in the aisles). It was all good fun, until Donny thought it’d be even funnier if he used brand new six stitcher balls. We both got the boot, and my mother didn’t talk to me for quite a while after that.

So if I'm understanding you......."Donny used to work on the dock". @:D

I think I've got an idea for a song. I'll be right back.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8