Spud to the Rescue???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Apparently Spuds mate seen all the Manly boys at a cafe in Brookie, including DCE & Hastings. Thank F...
Common sense may have prevailed.
Ryan must be spuds mate

Cherry-Evans is always happy as he gets paid the same win lose or draw

Telling comment from Jake that he wants to do something different

Sounds like they are tired of Ferris' training regime and need a change

Sort it out Manly/Barrett and get the to spuds gym next week

There's a reason I don't like Ferris, and it's not just his bullying of great people like Willie Peters.

That's all I'll say on the matter, because I won't get involved.

The day our club moves on from him, will be the day you'll find we aren't puffing 10 minutes into games.

Titans wanted him out. I hope we get Donny Singe back one day (who'd take the role with open arms).

Injuries are one thing. Laziness stems from fitness and attitude.

In his 6 years in the top role, his team's haven't won one bloody finals match, across different clubs, and each team is always injured and unhealthy to the rafters.

I like it!! Spud will give them an idea about what it means to play for the Manly jersey. Should get them in there once a week tbh
h
He should take over Barrett place, shows more passsion and won’t take a backward step and get toovey to coach the back line and tell Barrett see you next year.. that is why we need a ex manly player around the place

Speaking of Spud. Google's all over the great man.

mark carrol.jpg

It's a yes from me. Spud was one of our best forwards and bled Manly. This is what happens when you have family look after family. Outsiders won't do this as they have no vested interest. Go spud and thanks mate.

Are you sure that's Spud in the photo. Looks awfully like Sam Burgess to me. As for Spud's involvement, very pleasing. Would love to hear a few other players having direct involvement with the players, such as Menzies, Cliffy, Kennedy, Randall. All would have positive elements for different reasons to inspire a fractured lot.

I wonder how the club is reacting to Spud's invitation?

Seems like the players are getting more and more disconnected from the coach. TB keeps insisting Jacko cannot play firsts for whatever reason while Jacko happily hangs out with the team socially. It looks like any player issues with him have been sensibly resolved. (But clearly not coach and player) Now Spud tells us the forwards are keen as mustard to piss off and train with him and alludes to the fact that they're a bit disenchanted with the training side of things. Ffs that's a real worry.

Pretty sure that hooper bloke said our training and prep for the eels game was not up to nrl stanard. Apparently an insider told him. So if spuds willing to help. Why not. Sounds like we need all the help we can.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11