1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SORRY

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by comic097, Oct 7, 2011.

1. comic097

comic097 Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I remember in 08 flying down from Brisbane to watch the Grand Final, how good of a feeling that was 40-0 then getting back to Brisbane, buying the premiership manly t-shirt and spending $2000 on the manly signed premiership framed jersey, good times. I flew down this year to watch our boys do it again and what an effort but sadly today I'm feeling sorry, today has left me with an empty feeling I see all the crap up in Brisbane that the Broncos go on about with club loyalty and all the B.S they go on about with origin, this is supposed to be our time and all I've read is about the Stuart boys, Hoppa leaving and Dessie leaving all within 5 days of winning a Premiership I don't wanna sound glum but we just won a Grand Final and it doesn't feel the same. Let's celebrate the win and forget the BS

2. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    I'm sorry you have shown so much loyalty but still don't know that their the Stewart boys.

3. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Don't take this to heart as I'm only having a light-hearted dig at you but I'm sorry that you don't know the correct usage of the word "their" when you really meant to say "they're the Stewart boys" :p

4. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    I hope Des takes you with him Jethro :)