• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
3 myths in this game.

Laurie Daley can coach.
Bozo can select. (hello Manly)
Forwards win SOO.

NSW backs are pathetic and should all be replaced.
It's sad that JT hasn't even got out of 2nd gear and he still plays all over our halves.

Give the Barrett bashing a rest it's boring this is an origin thread!
Origin is boring mate. Nrl is boring. The commentators are boring. The chanel 9 team are boring.

And it was a light hearted joke about barret. For your info i haven't posted one negative thing about him all season. I have been defending him. But i hear what your saying. I dont even read the barret posts as like your saying....its boring

Walker is the one who pushed his knee into the player playing the ball.

Walker is the one who tackled GI without the ball

Just dumb play that invites the Refs into the game :banghead:

That's why Manly is the most penalized Team in the comp this year. Discipline in the ruck :mad:
What ever you think, but IMO they were stupid penalties on behalf of the dick Sutton. Walker is not the reason manly are the most penalised team but not because of the players it's because of the poor coaching.

What ever you think, but IMO they were stupid penalties on behalf of the dick Sutton. Walker is not the reason manly are the most penalised team but not because of the players it's because of the poor coaching.
Its actually because of poor fitness. Laziness causes Penalties.

NSW backs are pathetic and should all be replaced.
I disagree.

Farah always passes to Gallen after a quick play-the-ball with open space... if he doesn't run it himself.

Maloney died with the ball when he had Walker in space on his right.

They are doing okay, but they need those who direct the plays to create more opportunities.

Origin is boring mate. Nrl is boring. The commentators are boring. The chanel 9 team are boring.

And it was a light hearted joke about barret. For your info i haven't posted one negative thing about him all season. I have been defending him. But i hear what your saying. I dont even read the barret posts as like your saying....its boring

Very true mate sorry you have been balanced with your views

I disagree.

Farah always passes to Gallen after a quick play-the-ball with open space... if he doesn't run it himself.

Maloney died with the ball when he had Walker in space on his right.

They are doing okay, but they need those who direct the plays to create more opportunities.
Exactly. Use the ball.

That was not the right option, we had numbers out the back and instead we throw a hospital pass to the front runner. Feed your farking backs and give them a chance with room.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10