Something almost as ugly as the green blob

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ugly jersey and logo maybe, but at least they can secure a major corporate sponsor. Why dont we pursue Ford or even Audi?

IMG_1101.JPG

Ugly jersey and logo maybe, but at least they can secure a major corporate sponsor. Why dont we pursue Ford or even Audi?

Higher end brands like Audi, BMW, etc.. seem to stay away from league.

They target sports like Union, golf, etc... I can understand that given Union is the sport of choice for Private schools (amoungst other factors like wealthier demographic supporters, global supporter base etc...) and European cars aint cheap.

Higher end brands like Audi, BMW, etc.. seem to stay away from league.

They target sports like Union, golf, etc... I can understand that given Union is the sport of choice for Private schools (amoungst other factors like wealthier demographic supporters, global supporter base etc...) and European cars aint cheap.

Given that the main objective of sponsorship is to benefit from cross-promotion and profit, I think you're spot on as to why Rugby League Clubs aren't affiliated with high end Car companies. Still largely the blue collar sport, even Companies like Hyundai and Toyota would be lucky to increase Car sales as a direct result of sponsoring an NRL team.
How many Audi's would be purchased if they became the main sponsor of an NRL side? Probably not as many as the dollars they'd be laying down for the exposure..

I don't drink it, but I wish we had Pepsi on the front of the 2017 jersey..
Most people outside the Northern beaches mightn't be savvy enough to notice our waste disposal sponsorship on the front of the jersey, but I hope theres the odd conspiracy theorist who accurately interprets this as a gesture to the Sea Eagles 'cleaning up' their 'garbage' club and team!
:tinfoil::crystalball::electricplug::link::newspaper::roladex::satellite::scissors::hammer::gun::moneybag::construction:

Offffffff seeeeeeeasoonnnn :fire::fire:

Quicksilver originated in Victoria. The best northern beaches companies/brands as I see it are Blackmores, okanui, 4 pines

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8