Some major news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles will hold a media conference tomorrow to announce some major news.

Details:
When: Thursday, November 16
Where: Sydney Academy of Sport, Wakehurst Parkway, Narrabeen
Time: 1.30pm start. Media are asked to be set up by 1.20pm. We will direct you to the room.
Parking: Please use the carpark near the Manly Sea Eagles Coaching Offices and training field.
Media contact: Wayne Cousins

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles will hold a media conference tomorrow to announce some major news.

Details:
When: Thursday, November 16
Where: Sydney Academy of Sport, Wakehurst Parkway, Narrabeen
Time: 1.30pm start. Media are asked to be set up by 1.20pm. We will direct you to the room.
Parking: Please use the carpark near the Manly Sea Eagles Coaching Offices and training field.
Media contact: Wayne Cousins
Good job - thanks

There was a Manly Daily story on Monday that said they'd be announcing Baz & Gorman later this week, and that they wouldn't release Green without a suitable replacement.

So the baseline for the press conference is what we already know - Baz & Gorman, but as I said earlier, it's also 10 days after 1/11 so hopefully it's more than just those two....

I’m happy with Gorman. The bloke is a winner & has proved it everywhere he’s gone.
May not make many tackles but he’ll make Manly a force again!

I’m happy with Gorman. The bloke is a winner & has proved it everywhere he’s gone.
May not make many tackles but he’ll make Manly a force again!
You going to media conference ? If so we'll expect some live posts and a Silvertails exclusive

Where did the notification of this press conference come from? I would assume a media release of some sort?
The announcement of the press release will be next week at the same time as an announcement that there will be an announcement relating to player signings in the next week or two

It will be something which 99% of fans already know, probably parade Gorman off expecting it to be a major surprise to everyone.
If anyone is expecting something big they are deluded. With the way the club leaks nothing is ever going a stay secret until it's announced.

Too late, ask every opposition Fan and they'll tell you that all Manly players are gay :rofl:
There was a rumour about bozo in the 70s that his wife spoke up to dispel in the press.
This time I hope they announce someone is expecting a baby and I really want it to be zorba.
Give us that real point of difference...

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10