So very predictable

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I think DCE likes it close so he can be a hero.
Except he rarely is a hero and more often is a loser. Imagine having the opposition just have someone put in the bin and the first tackle THE FIRST FUKEN TACKLE, you throw a ridiculous long ball that basically goes over the sideline. That just typifies the guy. Loses his head in moments where we need calm. Brooks is outplaying him week after week IMO

Two of the highest paid players in the game should easily finish off the Raiders with some composed attack and disciplined up tempo play but once again looking for immediate attacking returns with some low percentage options that wasn't necessary.

I can accept the odd arrogant display from a team who makes the top 4 easily and regularly but our leaders have no right to encourage such play for how Manly have been traveling for so long, they should both be embarrassed in not being able to deliver and show composed leadership for a win today.

Now don't get me wrong free flowing expansive attack should be encouraged. The modern game in all team sports is about having attacking variety and reliable high output that holds up under pressure but some of our critical moments composure and seeking points through lazy trick plays shows a lazy underbelly that is looking for instant highs and returns like every play is being delivered on the perfect flat deck where you can swing the bat with your eyes closed.

DCE smiling like a self important tosser after every try with exaggerated enthusiasm to come across well towards his team-mates and especially when he scores as if he is happy to pad his career try stats does my head in, save that enthusiasm for the winning play be it attack or defence so such emotions hold long term value and meaning.

Two of the highest paid players in the game should easily finish off the Raiders with some composed attack and disciplined up tempo play but once again looking for immediate attacking returns with some low percentage options that wasn't necessary.

I can accept the odd arrogant display from a team who makes the top 4 easily and regularly but our leaders have no right to encourage such play for how Manly have been traveling for so long, they should both be embarrassed in not being able to deliver and show composed leadership for a win today.

Now don't get me wrong free flowing expansive attack should be encouraged. The modern game in all team sports is about having attacking variety and reliable high output that holds up under pressure but some of our critical moments composure and seeking points through lazy trick plays shows a lazy underbelly that is looking for instant highs and returns like every play is being delivered on the perfect flat deck where you can swing the bat with your eyes closed.

DCE smiling like a self important tosser after every try with exaggerated enthusiasm to come across well towards his team-mates and especially when he scores as if he is happy to pad his career try stats does my head in, save that enthusiasm for the winning play be it attack or defence so such emotions hold long term value and meaning.
Quite considered post TC.

Nice movement off the ball and during the delivery of the pass from Brookes for Toms try was the only "technical highlight" worth noting in that game. I pushed for more of this being evident in an earlier post during the week but it can't just revolve around one player offering this option it has to be a fundamental way of adding variety in attack in all areas of the field not just on spread plays.

I mean can Jake offer a more telegraphed inside ball to his brother play, it comes across as "yeah around this time of the game the opposition will be tired lets give it a try", even in that play you could use Tom as the outside inside decoy and have a second runner coming through the middle.

Our leaders don't have game management. Simple as that. Too much flashy show ponying going on and stupid plays when they should be controlling the game especially when leading comfortably and against a very under-strengthed opposition. Very disappointing and could be costly at season's end.

Except he rarely is a hero and more often is a loser. Imagine having the opposition just have someone put in the bin and the first tackle THE FIRST FUKEN TACKLE, you throw a ridiculous long ball that basically goes over the sideline. That just typifies the guy. Loses his head in moments where we need calm. Brooks is outplaying him week after week IMO
Can you imagine us without Brooks now
I 1000% agree he is out playing DCE and defending much better than him

Nice movement off the ball and during the delivery of the pass from Brookes for Toms try was the only "technical highlight" worth noting in that game. I pushed for more of this being evident in an earlier post during the week but it can't just revolve around one player offering this option it has to be a fundamental way of adding variety in attack in all areas of the field not just on spread plays.

I mean can Jake offer a more telegraphed inside ball to his brother play, it comes across as "yeah around this time of the game the opposition will be tired lets give it a try", even in that play you could use Tom as the outside inside decoy and have a second runner coming through the middle.
What’s your thought on the left side attack and how do they get Koula into one on one plays?

For me this left side has lost structure since Vegas.

DCE smiling like a self important tosser after every try with exaggerated enthusiasm to come across well towards his team-mates and especially when he scores as if he is happy to pad his career try stats does my head in, save that enthusiasm for the winning play be it attack or defence so such emotions hold long term value and meaning
Come on, have you seen JAC or latrell carry on after a try, DCE just enjoying the moment imo

Come on, have you seen JAC or latrell carry on after a try, DCE just enjoying the moment imo
Yeh I don't think anyone would mention celebrating if Manly went on to Win by 50
In fact the team that celebrates loudest are the Champion Penrith team, the real issue is Penrith back up the cheeky arrogant looking try celebrations with fast physical footy, showing they have the mental toughness to give the head pats and high 5's and then switch on and rip straight back into the grind
This unfortunately is the issue for Manly, not celebrating a try.

Yeh I don't think anyone would mention celebrating if Manly went on to Win by 50
In fact the team that celebrates loudest are the Champion Penrith team, the real issue is Penrith back up the cheeky arrogant looking try celebrations with fast physical footy, showing they have the mental toughness to give the head pats and high 5's and then switch on and rip straight back into the grind
This unfortunately is the issue for Manly, not celebrating a try.
Sorry don't get what you are saying bro, I didn't mention a penrif player at all.

Perhaps we should start celebrating when we make a tackle instead. May not be as often as when we score tries, but could encourage them to make an effort.

Sorry don't get what you are saying bro, I didn't mention a penrif player at all.
All is good mate
I just don't think celebrating a try is a problem and used Penrith as an example as they celebrate every try big time and it doesn't effect their performance
I feel DCE should be allowed to smile and enjoy a try personally

All is good mate
I just don't think celebrating a try is a problem and used Penrith as an example as they celebrate every try big time and it doesn't effect their performance
I feel DCE should be allowed to smile and enjoy a try personally
Yeah for sure, nothing wrong with scoring a try haha :thumbsup:

There are a host of teams this season that are inconsistent; we are one of them. In fact, I'd say there are only two teams you can count on to perform to a high standard every week: Melbourne and Penrith.
Even though Cronulla is currently leading the comp it has yet to play a top side. I'll review my statement in five weeks time and see where the Sharks sit on the ladder.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10