Snouts in the public trough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Alan

Reserve Grader
Now that the mighty Manly have the incumbent Prime Minister and State premier we should bury our snouts so deep into the public trough that within a year Brookie rivals Wembly stadium.

Immediate steps should be taken to place the NRL under State Control with an impartial board of ex manly players overseeing every facet of the game.

What's that, people will hate us? They already do, so let's just do it.

Forgot, first official duty of new board is to appoint Greenturd game day official at Walgett footy oval.

I live in the Sutherland area, there's an interesting article on how Dragons' fans want more game at Kogarah.
It says that after spending over $35 million over the past ten years and $50 million in total. they only have four games a year at Kogarah, and how it has become a big white elephant.

http://www.theleader.com.au/story/2223834/give-us-games-at-jubilee/?cs=1255

Peter C said:
I live in the Sutherland area, there's an interesting article on how Dragons' fans want more game at Kogarah.
It says that after spending over $35 million over the past ten years and $50 million in total. they only have four games a year at Kogarah, and how it has become a big white elephant.

Don't forget the WIN Stadium in Wollongong got an upgrade with new stands.

eagle66 said:
Peter C said:

Don't forget the WIN Stadium in Wollongong got an upgrade with new stands.
That's fair enough, WIN needed and deserved an upgrade, not so much for the sh#tty Dragons, but the Gong and surrounding areas with a population of over 250,000 warranted it, but Kogarah was all about politics.
The population of northern Sydney and the northern beaches would have to be around 750,000, that would also would also warrant it.

Alan said:
Immediate steps should be taken to place the NRL under State Control with an impartial board of ex manly players overseeing every facet of the game.

The first order of business should be the forced merger of the Storm and Bulldogs and relocation to Afghanistan.

Because the Northern Beaches electorates are 'safe Liberal seats' NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. As much merit as the idea might have, its delusional to think that these pollies will do anything about it. They have nothing to gain by it.

If however, they were swinging seats, both sides of politics would promise much, and deliver some of it. Brooky would get its upgrade.

Been to Parramatta stadium recently >? bloody palace compared to Brooky.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8