Snake's future remains uncertain

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Give me a bloody heart attack with a title like that.
This story has no merit.
I can't see him play anywhere else than Manly this is his home.

Wouldn't it be great to see both the Snake and Gift go out together from our great club with a NRL ring on their finger in their last year before they retire.

Wouldn't it be great to see both the Snake and Gift go out together from our great club with a NRL ring on their finger in their last year before they retire.

Maybe this is why we have signed the Warriors fullback? Maybe Brett is looking 4 years!! You can't blame him after the court case and he is looking more injured as he keeps going. His manager would be mad to sign for 3 years.

Maybe this is why we have signed the Warriors fullback? Maybe Brett is looking 4 years!! You can't blame him after the court case and he is looking more injured as he keeps going. His manager would be mad to sign for 3 years.

Darren said:

Why would Brett be mad to sign for 3 years? If he is playing well enough there is always the option of another year or 2 extension like the Count is doing at Easts. ESL also an option then as well.

Darren said:

Why would Brett be mad to sign for 3 years? If he is playing well enough there is always the option of another year or 2 extension like the Count is doing at Easts. ESL also an option then as well.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8