1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snake T-Shirts

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by manlyforever08, Aug 21, 2012.

1. manlyforever08

manlyforever08 Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    The shirts are back up online and for sale.. the club tweeted that they had sold out and weren't doing another run but have decided to print more and as one who missed out on the first run, I'm VERY happy and ordered straight away.

I can't be the owner of #snakesalive and not have this shirt!

Head here to get the shirt - http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/event-booking.asp

2. manlyforever08

manlyforever08 Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    The shirts are back up online and for sale.. the club tweeted that they had sold out and weren't doing another run but have decided to print more and as one who missed out on the first run, I'm VERY happy and ordered straight away.

I can't be the owner of #snakesalive and not have this shirt!

Head here to get the shirt - http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/event-booking.asp

3. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,702 / 257
  4. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,702 / 257
  5. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    I put an order through the other night and had a message on there to throw 1 of these in if available so fingers crossed !!

6. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    I put an order through the other night and had a message on there to throw 1 of these in if available so fingers crossed !!

7. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    Given what's happened to Wolfie would love the club to help him establish a shirt range.

8. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    Given what's happened to Wolfie would love the club to help him establish a shirt range.

9. niccipops

niccipops un echidna spillo mia bevanda Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,519 / 50
    Thinks I might get me one of those.

10. niccipops

niccipops un echidna spillo mia bevanda Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,519 / 50
    Thinks I might get me one of those.

11. Supernintendo Chalmers

Supernintendo Chalmers Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +401 / 6
    really wish the club would get their act into gear with their online sales. It can't be that hard to be more professional in adding details like measurements and detailed pictures (i'm talking more the online store here than this item as it was well promoted), the lack of basic information, and thumbnail sized only images of items, i'm sure is really costing potential sales. Not all of us live in the area and can visit the store. We're encouraged to buy direct from the club, but they're making it hard. Can't someone go into the store, takes some proper photos of the items over a day or two, measure things up a little and add detail to the online store? Then in the future before an item goes up for sale, tick all the boxes before putting it online? These days it's not enough to just have sizes, as an XL in one thing is M in another and a 3XL in some things is an XL in others. Sizing has gone out the window, and when we're paying inflated prices for basic items, you kinda want to know what you are getting before dusting off the credit card.
    sorry for the kinda thread de-rail.. i did go to make an order on the above link, but since i have no idea on the sizing measurements (and ive seen some people say some a round neck and some are v neck - no info to be found on the purchase link), i'm not going to take the risk.

12. Supernintendo Chalmers

Ratings:
    +401 / 6
    really wish the club would get their act into gear with their online sales. It can't be that hard to be more professional in adding details like measurements and detailed pictures (i'm talking more the online store here than this item as it was well promoted), the lack of basic information, and thumbnail sized only images of items, i'm sure is really costing potential sales. Not all of us live in the area and can visit the store. We're encouraged to buy direct from the club, but they're making it hard. Can't someone go into the store, takes some proper photos of the items over a day or two, measure things up a little and add detail to the online store? Then in the future before an item goes up for sale, tick all the boxes before putting it online? These days it's not enough to just have sizes, as an XL in one thing is M in another and a 3XL in some things is an XL in others. Sizing has gone out the window, and when we're paying inflated prices for basic items, you kinda want to know what you are getting before dusting off the credit card.
    sorry for the kinda thread de-rail.. i did go to make an order on the above link, but since i have no idea on the sizing measurements (and ive seen some people say some a round neck and some are v neck - no info to be found on the purchase link), i'm not going to take the risk.

13. Larissa

Larissa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 0
    Work in progress. Stay tuned!

14. Larissa

Larissa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 0
    Work in progress. Stay tuned!

15. Supernintendo Chalmers

Ratings:
    +401 / 6
    thanks Larissa! figured (hoped) as much the redoing of the shop intro page is great, beyond there.. a bit neglected :)
    glad you guys are onto it!

16. Supernintendo Chalmers

Ratings:
    +401 / 6
    thanks Larissa! figured (hoped) as much the redoing of the shop intro page is great, beyond there.. a bit neglected :)
    glad you guys are onto it!

17. Rodo

Rodo Goldmember 2016 Tipping Competitor

Southern Sydney
    Ratings:
    +484 / 14
    I'm with you mate. I would love to get one of these t-shirts but am worried that it will not fit nicely. There are lots of variability in shirt sizes these days, some can be tight and others loose fitting. And it seems like it could be pot luck as to whether you'd get this t-shirt in a v or round neck. My wife has complained about the fit of some t-shirts I've got from the club so unfortunately I will not be getting this one.

18. Rodo

Rodo Goldmember 2016 Tipping Competitor

Southern Sydney
    Ratings:
    +484 / 14
    I'm with you mate. I would love to get one of these t-shirts but am worried that it will not fit nicely. There are lots of variability in shirt sizes these days, some can be tight and others loose fitting. And it seems like it could be pot luck as to whether you'd get this t-shirt in a v or round neck. My wife has complained about the fit of some t-shirts I've got from the club so unfortunately I will not be getting this one.

• Like Like x 2
  19. hairylittlehobbit

hairylittlehobbit Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    I agree, the online sales is pretty rubbish. Does anyone know if these are instore so we can try them on?

20. hairylittlehobbit

hairylittlehobbit Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    I agree, the online sales is pretty rubbish. Does anyone know if these are instore so we can try them on?

• Like Like x 1