Snake on 2GB

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

simon64

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Anyone else hear Snake on 2GB this morning ?

Said he would be out for about 4 more weeks. (So much for Matty Johns and the "out for the season" claim.........man's a solid gold idiot).

Big promotion of the Diabetes ball and Snake went into details of what he goes through with the insulin injections etc.

Very positive interview. Snake acquitted himself brilliantly.

ManlyArmy said:
What time was it on? I'm trying to find it on 2gb.com. Who was interviewing him?

It was on about 8-15........he was on Alan Jones' show.

Matty Johns is an idiot...always makes the statement "my mail is"...... and its never right.....

Matt johns is a germ. His comments about the gai/singo thing about his brother were poor IMO. "His dramas do not interest me. I have 2 children I don't need a 3rd"

My mail is that Matthew Johns is the most simian-like presenter on television - pay or free-to-air. His most recent haircut confirms it. I had trouble telling the difference between M. Johns and Cheetah from Tarzan and Jungle Jim.

Phantar said:
My mail is that Matthew Johns is the most simian-like presenter on television - pay or free-to-air. His most recent haircut confirms it. I had trouble telling the difference between M. Johns and Cheetah from Tarzan and Jungle Jim.

I walked past him in the city a couple of weeks ago and you're right, short of having a banana in his hand, the lower primate analogy is spot on. He's managed by Singo who currently hates Joey, so like any good performing monkey, he's backing the organ grinder.

It's a chipped L3. A part of the back-bone that isn't used much in normal day to day stuff, but can be aggravated when playing footy. Better to be safe than sorry.

ManlyArmy said:
It's a chipped L3. A part of the back-bone that isn't used much in normal day to day stuff, but can be aggravated when playing footy.
And he said as soon as the pain stops he'll be back training.

Also when asked about Glenn's fitness he said Gifty still needs at least a couple of weeks before he's fully back.

It was a good interview and Snake spoke very well.

manlyforever08 said:
Any idea where I can hear this? I'm searching the Alan Jones section of 2GB but struggling.

Here you go manlyforever08.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Alan-Jones-joins-Snakes-crusade/74843

It was on the website.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11