1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smith's Dally M

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by fLIP, Apr 25, 2010.

1. fLIP

fLIP UFO Hunter

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +790 / 15
    NRL's best and fairest for 2006 in a team that was cheating.

Its a tough question but do you strip him of his 2006 Dally M award? I would say let him have it, cheating or not he still had to play the best to be the best.

The only condition I would strip it would be if it turns out he knew he was taking payments over the cap to remain in a succesful team.

2. SilentBob

SilentBob Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I think the Dally M is ok to keep but what about the Churchill Medals that Inglis and Slater have?

We can take those and their premiership rings, melt them all down in to a golden spoon for this season.

3. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    Churchill Medals are for the best on Park so it is different I think

4. robbiea

robbiea Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,586 / 63
    Even though it is best on field , The rest of the team has to play well to compliment his game. The whole team is a joke ,they never should of all been playing together.So , NO ,He shouldnt keep it .He & his team are cheating scumbags .HE DOESNT DESERVE IT ,He is a embarrassment to the name on the medal !!

5. King

King Active Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 3
    I wonder if the Storm players regret getting their tattoos now for coming last?

6. SilentBob

SilentBob Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Would they have been on the field if it wasn't for the cheating? Changed my mind too, take the Dally M.

7. King

King Active Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 3
    Does this make us the defending premiers?

8. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,338 / 60
    lol

Wooden Spooners 2010

9. nita

nita Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    reigning premiers! Now I can fly my manly "premiers 2008" flag at brookie without looking like a douche :)