six undervalued players to consider recruiting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Reserve Grader
Surprised if we are not looking at some of the players below, assuming they become available. None would be on huge dollars and each would offer something to our team.

1. Ricky Leutele (Sharks). Doesn't get the wraps he deserves. Runs hard. Tackles hard. Big and fast. Would prefer him over Kelly in centres.

2. Suasio Taukeiaho (Roosters). Potential gun. Unusually agile for a player that size. Among Roosters best forwards. Would love him in our pack.

3. Kirsome Auva'a (Eels). Had his problems, but surprised how well he's played of late. Big, fast and mean. Clear upgrade on Matt Wright. Will be surplus at Eels when Clint/French return. We need another strike weapon on wing to cover for Jorge/Uate.

4. Agnatius Passi (Titans). A 115kg beast on his day. Has potential to tear teams apart but doesn't do it enough. He contract is up next year at Titans. Doubtful he'll leave (he's a local), but strange the Titans haven't locked him in to long-term deal.

For depth (minimum wage/ one year contract).

5. Albert Vete (Warriors). Huge unit yet to live up to potential - but who does at Warriors? Only 24.

6. Eddy Pettybourne (Titans). Still only 29. Lots of NRL experience. Short stocky prop who runs hard and straight. The Next Big Thing at Souths a while back but never kicked on. Reckon he would be vastly better player at Eagles for a few seasons, at budget price.

Huge fan of Paasi and Taukeiaho, either would be valuable, particularly Taukeiaho although I believe he's on a reasonably long contract?

Isn't Pasi 30+ already? I thought his form took a dive this year.

Surprised if we are not looking at some of the players below, assuming they become available. None would be on huge dollars and each would offer something to our team.

1. Ricky Leutele (Sharks). Doesn't get the wraps he deserves. Runs hard. Tackles hard. Big and fast. Would prefer him over Kelly in centres.

2. Suasio Taukeiaho (Roosters). Potential gun. Unusually agile for a player that size. Among Roosters best forwards. Would love him in our pack.

3. Kirsome Auva'a (Eels). Had his problems, but surprised how well he's played of late. Big, fast and mean. Clear upgrade on Matt Wright. Will be surplus at Eels when Clint/French return. We need another strike weapon on wing to cover for Jorge/Uate.

4. Agnatius Passi (Titans). A 115kg beast on his day. Has potential to tear teams apart but doesn't do it enough. He contract is up next year at Titans. Doubtful he'll leave (he's a local), but strange the Titans haven't locked him in to long-term deal.

5. Albert Vete (Warriors). Huge unit yet to live up to potential - but who does at Warriors? Only 24.

6. Eddy Pettybourne (Titans). Still only 29. Lots of NRL experience. Short stocky prop who runs hard and straight. The Next Big Thing at Souths a while back but never kicked on. Reckon he would be vastly better player at Eagles for a few seasons, at budget price.
Yes man, some very handy options there. What are you doing? See if you can get a scouting position under the Fultons somewhere.

Taukeiaho is a handy goalkicker and a powerful runner.

I'd take him in a heartbeat but i'm sure the roosters have wrapped him up.

I know i've heard robinson talk about him and seems quite valued there.

Very shrewd 1978

Why no to Auvva HM ?
He is a premiership winning back with speed
I am one who agrees with the big "no" for this guy... has previously been convicted of domestic violence and not to mention his grubbery against jamie lyon in multiple matches in 2014-2015 - doesn't deserve to wear the mighty maroon!

Why no to Auvva HM ?
He is a premiership winning back with speed
Convicted woman basher with a drug problem :sick:
Third strike and he is deregistered.
Give someone else a chance as this guy keeps wasting his :cool:

2016:
Auva'a's career was at the crossroads after he recorded a second strike under the NRL's illicit drug policy at South Sydney this year.

I am one who agrees with the big "no" for this guy... has previously been convicted of domestic violence and not to mention his grubbery against jamie lyon in multiple matches in 2014-2015 - doesn't deserve to wear the mighty maroon!
I agree with you but I'm pretty sure that Fonua-Blake was found guilty for domestic violence. Some fans were disgusted when we signed him, look at Fonua-Blake now...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10