Site Update: Live Scores, and Tipping Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It is one of those nights ala souths

If it can go wrong then it will for us

On the bright side we be under the radar from lastplace (for and against..)

from what i have seen anything that could go wrong has

If it happens every week it is a concern butnot now (also look at the team - no perry, Stewie, Wolfman,

Just to give my piece,

Yes the bulldogs were good and we were not anywhere near our best (quite pathetic actually) but they certainly had a leg up from the ref. The amount of times the bulldogs won a penatly for holding down was amazing. They even got one after the ref clearly SCREAMED SURRENDER. For Brent Kite to fire up proves that we were getting canned.

In all honesty what do you think Des is saying in the sheds right now. Me thinks another repeat of the Dragons spray last year. God help the Warriors next week cause we all know how we play after copping a spray from the coach. Also I hope that we play the dogs again at Brookvale that would be sooooo sweet with hopefully (fingers crossed) a fit and firing squad.

P.S How about the Foxsports Commentary. The way they were talking was that the Bulldogs would win the comp. Come on after Goodwin caught a sitter of a cross field kick I hear someone to the affect of, "What an amazing catch", FFS I could have caught that!.

Anyway, I have been a Manly for the last 15 years and have gone through the tough times with the rest of you great people. Unfortunately due to work and financial constraints I have been unable to attend many games in the past year. But this year things have changed and I would love to meet some of you on the Brookvale Hill.

Cheers and stay strong!

Every ball bounced their way, every call went their way. Dont like using a cliche but it wasn't our night - kind of like the Souffs, Roosters and Melbourne (rd 1) games last year.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
I have a feeling Ballin may get a charge as well,pretty stupid thing he did

Did he even make contact though?

From what i could see he went in like I'd love to give you a knee to the scone but half way realised that it was a pretty stupid thing to do.

I dunno, the NRL have a habit of picking one 'what could have beens' this year...

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8