• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Curtis Sironen: St Helens sign Manly Sea Eagles second rower on two-year deal​

Last updated on

1 minute ago1 minute ago.From the section Rugby League

Curtis Sironen made his NRL debut at the age of 18 when he turned out for Wests Tigers
Curtis Sironen made his NRL debut at the age of 18 when he turned out for Wests Tigers
St Helens have signed second rower Curtis Sironen from NRL side Manly Sea Eagles on a two-year deal to begin from next season.
The 28-year-old forward joins having made 65 appearances for Manly, scoring 17 tries for the club.

"I am very excited about the next chapter in my career and I couldn't have hoped to have signed with a better club," he told the Saints website.
"Every Australian player knows Saints set the benchmark in the Super League."
In 2012, Sironen made his NRL debut aged 18 for Wests Tigers and he moves to England with the option of a further year on his Saints deal.
"It was a very easy decision for me because I always wanted to play in England at some stage and I feel now is the right time to be making the move," he continued:
"My ex-Manly teammate Joel Thompson also told me some wonderful things about the club and its supporters."

Good result all round - Curtis gets a contract for next year and we free up a spot. Hopefully he can have a decent injury free run for a change

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
All the best Curtis!

- I'm kinda surprised no aust media have reported it, or more to the point, the Manly website. But like totes w/e - I wish him all the best. I was really hoping he'd get a good injury free run as I thought for awhile his footy instincts are there, his body is just letting him down.

So have a great time in the UK, don't pick up any funny....accents!

edit:

Eagle 1

First Grader

Curtis Sironen: St Helens sign Manly Sea Eagles second rower on two-year deal​

Last updated on

1 minute ago1 minute ago.From the section Rugby League

St Helens have signed second rower Curtis Sironen from NRL side Manly Sea Eagles on a two-year deal to begin from next season.
The 28-year-old forward joins having made 65 appearances for Manly, scoring 17 tries for the club.

"I am very excited about the next chapter in my career and I couldn't have hoped to have signed with a better club," he told the Saints website.
"Every Australian player knows Saints set the benchmark in the Super League."
In 2012, Sironen made his NRL debut aged 18 for Wests Tigers and he moves to England with the option of a further year on his Saints deal.
"It was a very easy decision for me because I always wanted to play in England at some stage and I feel now is the right time to be making the move," he continued:
"My ex-Manly teammate Joel Thompson also told me some wonderful things about the club and its supporters."

Good result all round - Curtis gets a contract for next year and we free up a spot. Hopefully he can have a decent injury free run for a change
How good is that, partnering up again with Joel Thompson also. Loved the partnership they had at Manly last season, they were the form second rowers of the comp.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14
12 6 6 -39 14