Simple maths Tom + Jake = Paul Gallen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

God

Bencher
If you put jakes defensive efforts in with the way tom's attacking you'd literally have a 2million dollar Paul Gallen.

And if you you put tom's defensive efforts with Jake's attack you'd have Morgan harper.

Both are turning into extremely expensive plodders.

Jakes 44 tackles (with zero misses) is not really plodding stuff, most of them are crunchers.

10 more than the nearest player in maroon tonight.

I'd suggest without him we'd be winless or close to it.

His brother is a shadow of what he was.

I do get the Morgan Harper reference though.

Hard to blame just two players on that loss.

For me Jake has had his best form in the last 4 games, Tommy is not at his best but he is still doing well.

They didn’t play much structured footy, went to early at times to the edges, Croker needs a spell for me or Lawton out for Gordon, need some creativity in the middle.

I think you'll find that Gallen was formed in a VB distillery and Tom an Jake came in Ikea flat packs so there are distinct differences.
Jokes aside I absolutely love our Turbo family.

Jake's plodding in attack is the issue doesn't bend the line at all. Would struggle to break through a piece of cotton thread let alone a tackle.

Yeah i get your point, he looks Ok when they use him as a ball player or decoy :)

Its almost a waste of a tackle when he hits it up.

• 👍
Reactions: God
Hard to blame just two players on that loss.

For me Jake has had his best form in the last 4 games, Tommy is not at his best but he is still doing well.

They didn’t play much structured footy, went to early at times to the edges, Croker needs a spell for me or Lawton out for Gordon, need some creativity in the middle.

Unfortunately Gordon's form for Blacktown has been very underwhelming so far in 2024. Our hooker woes are going to continue for a while yet.

Unfortunately Gordon's form for Blacktown has been very underwhelming so far in 2024. Our hooker woes are going to continue for a while yet.
I agree that Gordon needs to improve on his defence and fitness, though you need creativity in the ruck, hopefully he has a good game against the Dolphins and makes it hard to be dropped.

I agree that Gordon needs to improve on his defence and fitness, though you need creativity in the ruck, hopefully he has a good game against the Dolphins and makes it hard to be dropped.

We're into our 5th season since letting Api go and Fainu got himself locked up. And we are still using the same makeshift hooker, and now also with his backup being a makeshift hooker.

We have been screaming out for a proper dummy half for almost half a decade, and the club has done virtually nothing to try and rectify that one glaring issue. Gordon looked good last year, but he's beginning to look like another Schuster right now (thankfully without the price tag). And while Humphries might come good, lets not forget that like Lachlan Croker, he's a transplanted half.

Other than a dire need of defensive steel among the whole squad, we won't be true NRL contenders until we get a proper dummy half. Froggy gives his all out there but as a hooker, he's a backup at best.

We're into our 5th season since letting Api go and Fainu got himself locked up. And we are still using the same makeshift hooker, and now also with his backup being a makeshift hooker.

We have been screaming out for a proper dummy half for almost half a decade, and the club has done virtually nothing to try and rectify that one glaring issue. Gordon looked good last year, but he's beginning to look like another Schuster right now (thankfully without the price tag). And while Humphries might come good, lets not forget that like Lachlan Croker, he's a transplanted half.

Other than a dire need of defensive steel among the whole squad, we won't be true NRL contenders until we get a proper dummy half. Froggy gives his all out there but as a hooker, he's a backup at best.
I have watched Humphries in two games this season with him playing 9 in NSW cup, his ball distribution from dummy half was very ordinary.

I share your opinion in the club need a number 9, someone that compliments Croker would be a start, see how Gordon goes against the Dolphins, with both Gordon and Humphries off contract it’s at the end of the year and no announcement of extending either yet with Lawton gone they may well be on the lookout..

I have watched Humphries in two games this season with him playing 9 in NSW cup, his ball distribution from dummy half was very ordinary.

I share your opinion in the club need a number 9, someone that compliments Croker would be a start, see how Gordon goes against the Dolphins, with both Gordon and Humphries off contract it’s at the end of the year and no announcement of extending either yet with Lawton gone they may well be on the lookout..
*Humphreys

Think it’ll be great to see both Gordie & Jamie come up from Blacktown & play on Thursday.

And then be destroyed by Silvertails by Friday.

OR

Regaled as the masterstroke of the century.

If anything , it’ll be an entertaining read.

I think you'll find that Gallen was formed in a VB distillery and Tom an Jake came in Ikea flat packs so there are distinct differences.
Jokes aside I absolutely love our Turbo family.
Needs a rebuild
Think it’ll be great to see both Gordie & Jamie come up from Blacktown & play on Thursday.

And then be destroyed by Silvertails by Friday.

OR

Regaled as the masterstroke of the century.

If anything , it’ll be an entertaining read.
Nothing like a good crucifixion.

We should go after Damien Cook - he is currently playing fullback at Souths. :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10