Silvertails Supercoach League

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I have set up another Supercoach league for Silvertails posters

Silvertails (419838)

Having never played this before can someone please shed some light on some tactics please?
I have J King in my team. Should I get rid of him considering he is out this week? Or can I leave him out of the 17 but he is still in my 25? Do all 25 players poll points for the weekend or just the 17?

You need to pick a starting 13 and 4 reserves, those 17 players score points for you. Your captains points are doubled and your vice captain only comes into play if the captain doesn't make the field.

The major tactic with SC is to try and make money by trading players as their value increases so that you can upgrade to higher scoring players. It therefore pays to have as many active players in your 25 so that you have a chance of making money with them, whether they contribute to your top 17 points scorers or not.

Cheers C&C.
One more question - how do I select my starting 17? Is it players numbered 1-17 that are considered your staring 17?
My front row 'bench' was automatically assigned numbers 20-22.

There is a help guide on the website I believe.

But you substitute the starting 13 by using the 'S' button under each player. Press 'S' for any starting 13 player and they will highlight as will eligible subs for that spot. Press 'S' again on the player you wish to sub in.

You pick your 4 reserves by pressing 'R' on 4 of the bench players

'C' selects your captain and 'VC' selects vice captain.

'T' is trade that player and takes you to the trading screen

Clint said:
Cheers C&C.
One more question - how do I select my starting 17? Is it players numbered 1-17 that are considered your staring 17?
My front row 'bench' was automatically assigned numbers 20-22.

I wouldn't bother if I were you Clint.

There's lots of figures 'n math involved!!

:p:p:p:D:angel:

Chip and Chase said:
There is a help guide on the website I believe.

But you substitute the starting 13 by using the 'S' button under each player. Press 'S' for any starting 13 player and they will highlight as will eligible subs for that spot. Press 'S' again on the player you wish to sub in.

You pick your 4 reserves by pressing 'R' on 4 of the bench players

'C' selects your captain and 'VC' selects vice captain.

'T' is trade that player and takes you to the trading screen

Love ya work. Thx bud

Bump. Still spots left in this league. Head to head comp doesn't start for another 2 weeks so still time to join.

Hi guys,

I got this email this morning.

HI CLINT,
This is just a friendly reminder to let you know that as it stands your Fantasy Team is incomplete for one of the following reasons:
• You may not have filled all the positions in your squad
• You have not selected 4 reserves
• You may be in breach of the Salary Cap.
This means that you will not score any points for the upcoming round until you save a valid team, by making the necessary changes to complete your team.
The Holden NRL Fantasy Team

I can't see what I have done wrong. I am below the cap. Have 4 reserves + 13 blokes on the field.
Any thoughts?
I couldn't find a save button anywhere but the changes I made yesterday are still there today, so I assume that's not it.

That's the NRL Fantasy game which is different form the Daily Telegraph Supercoach game. There are two separate platforms, which one did you sign up for ? both ??

Just one mate - well I thought just one..:huh:
this one - http://nrlfantasy.dailytelegraph.com.au

Well any emails your get from the daily telegraph should say Supercoach on them. The Holden Fantasy NRL is the one run through the NRL official site. Two completely different comps, you must have signed up to the NRL one at some point.

Did you get an email from DT Supercoach with your round 1 score ??

Chip and Chase said:
Well any emails your get from the daily telegraph should say Supercoach on them. The Holden Fantasy NRL is the one run through the NRL official site. Two completely different comps, you must have signed up to the NRL one at some point.

Did you get an email from DT Supercoach with your round 1 score ??

Certainly did.

Bloody Smith cost me a great round :mad: 1,026 points with a Captain that scored zero. :mad:

look out Annelise I'm coming for you this week. ;) hopefully I have a skipper that takes the field this week. :s

@manlyforever08

Damn you @Dan beat me by one point.
*shakes fist* you could have kicked one more goal Jamie ;)

I think I will struggle to get that many on the field. May have to use all those 4 trades available.

How many trades does everyone have remaining at this point? I'm already down to 21 so thinking I'm going to come undone towards the end of the season..

So who is who in the Silvertails SC league? A few names I recognize as regular posters on the forum using the same name for their team. I happy to boast as being team "Sandy Freckle" as to where I'm sitting on the ladder (for now)..

This part of the season with the byes and SOO is going to be a bit of a test to see who has been planning well for the season. Souths players looking best to have for the bye schedule

Pride said:
How many trades does everyone have remaining at this point? I'm already down to 21 so thinking I'm going to come undone towards the end of the season..

So who is who in the Silvertails SC league? A few names I recognize as regular posters on the forum using the same name for their team. I happy to boast as being team "Sandy Freckle" as to where I'm sitting on the ladder (for now)..

This part of the season with the byes and SOO is going to be a bit of a test to see who has been planning well for the season. Souths players looking best to have for the bye schedule

You're going down this week mate :p

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8