Silvertails of artistic achievement

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well in truth my artwork is just a silkscreened poster.

I was hanging around the old Tin Sheds near Sydney Uni for a period many years ago and made some posters. Some were posters advertising benefit dances and the like. The Tin Sheds seemed to be inhabited by anarchists, commies of various brightness, feminists and the like. This one was just a poster with a political message about sharing childcare so women weren't excluded from economic independence. The message is pretty crude and the artwork even more so, quite embarrassing actually! Nonetheless there the darn thing sits, in the National Gallery! I have no idea why…

As for my career in opera … well I was an extra, it was just a part-time job for a while when I was at uni. It was a stand-over-there-and-hold-that-spear deal. Anyhow, I was in War & Peace, the first opera ever performed at the famous building. We extras were under very strict instructions to keep our mouths shut, but a number of us couldn't help joining in with singing the choruses, it was very stirring. Pretty funny really.

So there, the truth revealed, not quite so cultured as it first sounded :D

Daniel said:
Yes. I own and operate Silvertails.net

I wonder how straight your face was when typing that?

Coincidentally with all you guys talking about money you won, my better half just won a $1000, so keep up the good work!

Thanks SER8 for the explanation. Cover yourself in yogurt!

globaleagle said:
Cover yourself in yogurt!

Off topic but so is this thread. My brother and I (as part of our cultured upbringing) used to listen to a Goodies tape where one of the lines from a song about lost love was 'we used to cover ourselves in rasberry yogurt - and lick it off one another'. We still get a laugh about it today and any time it's relevant the yogurt question is asked.
Besides that we were brought up as Manly supporters and therefore, extremely cultured. :D:D:D

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7