1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silvertails Facebook Fan Page Milestone

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Jethro, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Congratulations Silvertails on achieving 500 Facebook fans.

[​IMG]

2. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Luigi must have over 2000 by now? 

3. Liueli of Brookvale

Liueli of Brookvale Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Nah.. Just under.

4. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Fair effort Luigi.  I know I was scpetical at the start, but you've done well.  (And long term posters on this site will realise you have been given a rare gem - a Mata backdown and apology of sorts).

5. Liueli of Brookvale

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thanks Mata.. It's all good. I was a bit of a d**k when I first joined the forum, and I shouldn't have been overly sensitive. So I apologise for that. The Silvertails is a great forum for all supporters! I feel like I'm finding my place here.. Even though I'm still getting smited. I guess you can please 'em all? Haha!

6. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Getting smited is a badge of honour.  If you have a positive smite count you're insipid and boring.  The exception to this is DSm5 who is just an unsufferable bore and has 6 fake ac****s to smite himself so he looks cool.  ;)

7. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,469 / 74
    Thanks Mata.. It's all good. I was a bit of a d**k when I first joined the forum, and I shouldn't have been overly sensitive. So I apologise for that. The Silvertails is a great forum for all supporters! I feel like I'm finding my place here.. Even though I'm still getting smited. I guess you can please 'em all? Haha!
    [/quote]

smiting is a badge of honour :)

I obviously have no honour :(

but your welcome here mate

8. Liueli of Brookvale

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Haha! Cheers boys.. It's good to be here.

Thank you.

9. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    [/quote]

smiting is a badge of honour :)

I obviously have no honour :(

but your welcome here mate
    [/quote]

there you go I just smited you ;)

10. swoop

swoop Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,203 / 16
    Must be time for a group hug!;)

11. ads

ads Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 1
    Yeah a bit too much of a love-in for me! Where's the fire?

12. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    my smites seem to change with the season from positive to negative then back again

13. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    You know you smokers just make it less and less likely I will ever accede to being wrong.  It's rare anyway, but on the occasional subjective occasion I couldn't be bothered with the scourging that comes from the great unwashed herd.

14. ads

ads Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 1
    You know you smokers just make it less and less likely I will ever accede to being wrong.  It's rare anyway, but on the occasional subjective occasion I couldn't be bothered with the scourging that comes from the great unwashed herd.
    [/quote]

Thank goodness - everything back to normal!!!!

15. swoop

swoop Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,203 / 16
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Are you Rob Oakeshott?

16. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Are you Rob Oakeshott?
    [/quote]  No, that's vidmar.  I'm way too concise.