• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
As the reigning Last Fan Standing Champion, I'd like to know when I'll be allowed to sit down again?
Sorry - needed some bragging before I plummet to the bottom of the tipping comp again.
I've just paid to enter but comp doesn't yet seem available. Does it take a while?
Have you joined the 2017 comp yet? You should be able to enter your first week of tips

In the Game !!
On ya maxta !!!
0516533d2df4c171873dfb4f97e96182d3f28-wm.jpg

Don't forget to
Kick off 2nd March
Have a great day
untitled.png

Last edited:
Friendly Reminder ......
Have you signed up for the Silvertails Tipping comp yet ?
Kick off 2nd of March
The final countdown begins !
images.jpg

Last edited:
Give the Silvertails Forum a HIGH FIVE
and sign up for the 2017 Jan Davis Tipping Comp !!!
Kick off 2nd March
SkwiglyAdventCalendar2012-CraigKnowles.jpg

@lsz when I look at the standings I can't see who else is in the comp. Will that change after round 1?
Yes after the first round closes you should be able to see overall standings and therefore everyone who is in the Comp. We have 71 paid up, anyone in particular you want me to check on before you call them out ??

Don't let your doubts sabotage your actions
Kick off 2nd of March
untitled.png

Yes after the first round closes you should be able to see overall standings and therefore everyone who is in the Comp. We have 71 paid up, anyone in particular you want me to check on before you call them out ??
Lol, no, it's just good to see how everyone is going. Eg, it's easier to rubbish someone's opinion about a team when you see that they can't tip ;)
Hopefully a few slowcoaches will sign up this week. We certainly seemed to start the campaign very early this year.

everyone should be safe I usually take up the rear gunner position in any betting comp

No call them all out. Name and shame I say!!!!
You can see the malingerers for yourself .... they're the ones without the 2017 Tipping Competitor Banner under their avatar.

For anyone facing genuine financial hardship I can understand them not forking out, and you have my sympathies. But for everyone else not to be able to dip into their pocket and pay their way is disappointing.....whether it is through the tipping comp or via premium membership. The entry fee is less than the average hourly pay rate, and that's an AVERAGE wage.....seeing Manly fans are of superior intellect by nature I constantly read about members on here who are professionals, or managers, or self employed ...... surely you can find $25.00 to support the Silvertails forum. Every dollar donated gets used to improve the site and keep it running, it isn't lining anyone's pocket.

If you spend time here and use the facilities then do the right thing and join the tipping comp or pay for premium membership. Don't rely on the generosity of others to foot the bill for you. Show your appreciation you bloody tightarses

Kick off 2nd March
Don't leave it too late !!!
just-3-days-left-hurry.png

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14