Shout out to The old bird gang Stewart’s etc

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

king2213

Reserve Grader
Thank you for taking paycut sacrifices and delivering us 2 premierships and four grand finals

The original bird gang

Unfortunately the culture has changed

And we will not see a legacy like yours repeated for a while

You have been immortalised

Stewart’s
Matai
Ballin
Watmough
Kite
King
Lyon

Etc etc etc

We lost the culture and we lost the soul of the club

Everyone was tearing Choc a new arsehole over his behaviour at the end, but I literally saw his contract when the NRL accidentally faxed it to me (and I told Wayne Honeywood about it).

It was an amendment deed reducing it to accommodate other players.

I promised I wouldn't release the specific amounts back then, and I still wouldn't.

I'm sorry, this product we are watching now, isn't Manly. It's much, much more talented than the teams before Des created a legacy.

The difference is what those original teams lacked in skill, they made up for with heart and effort.

I'm suffering depression already, but what helped me through rough times in the past (even when we were **** and had NBQ, Creary, Kane Cleal and others in the team), I at least felt part of something, and behind a group of boys who would die in the trenches together.

This product is awful. Just awful both on and off the field. Recruitment, Ownership, Management, Social Media controls, the coaching staff, the players - it all just stinks.

Yes, I'll always be a fan, and continue to pay massive dollars to watch their slop, and suffer their off field bull****, but it's very, very hard to be a fan of this team right now.

Killing me, and I'm starting to think literally. I know it's just a game to everyone, but it was my passion, and it's being taken from me by these current people who are ruining our culture.

Everyone was tearing Choc a new arsehole over his behaviour at the end, but I literally saw his contract when the NRL accidentally faxed it to me (and I told Wayne Honeywood about it).

It was an amendment deed reducing it to accommodate other players.

I promised I wouldn't release the specific amounts back then, and I still wouldn't.

I'm sorry, this product we are watching now, isn't Manly. It's much, much more talented than the teams before Des created a legacy.

The difference is what those original teams lacked in skill, they made up for with heart and effort.

I'm suffering depression already, but what helped me through rough times in the past (even when we were **** and had NBQ, Creary, Kane Cleal and others in the team), I at least felt part of something, and behind a group of boys who would die in the trenches together.

This product is awful. Just awful both on and off the field. Recruitment, Ownership, Management, Social Media controls, the coaching staff, the players - it all just stinks.

Yes, I'll always be a fan, and continue to pay massive dollars to watch their slop, and suffer their off field bull****, but it's very, very hard to be a fan of this team right now.

Killing me, and I'm starting to think literally. I know it's just a game to everyone, but it was my passion, and it's being taken from me by these current people who are ruining our culture.
Hang in there Ryan. I know it's such a cliche and depression is an absolute bastard. But just as the mighty Sea Eagles will come good in some future version, so will you. Very hard but just hang on.

Ryan me man I went through it not long ago & all i did was find half an hour a day and go for a walk.It changed the endorphins in the brain after a month or so & everything seemed brighter.It doesn’t last forever just do what i did & it works.

Jake, turbo, Walker, dce are all discustingly overpaid and I dont see s premiership anytime soon while we're hamstrung by their salarys.

Jake, turbo, Walker, dce are all discustingly overpaid and I dont see s premiership anytime soon while we're hamstrung by their salarys.
About time God started telling the truth ,now that sh1T is believable.That other stuff about arks and parting seas (not so much).
You keep this up and I may become a believer !

Thank you for taking paycut sacrifices and delivering us 2 premierships and four grand finals

The original bird gang

Stewart’s
Matai
Ballin
Watmough
Kite
King
Lyon

Etc etc etc

How are things in Panania, or East Hills, or Picnic Point?

The original bird gang

Stewart’s
Matai
Ballin
Watmough
Kite
King
Lyon

Etc etc etc

Unfortunately culture was gone when DCE took over, and now BAZ has being given a free pass, no matter how many losses he has going forward- always has some excuse like the cap, injuries, people on this site r buying into it. Saying they played better yesterday r u kidding - we win that is what the club was all about, now we ARE HAPPY thst they turned up (JOKE) fBARETT AND CARTRIGHT ARE BOTH LOSERS.

what pay cut? There were some back ended contracts but that's about it.

Stewart and Matai got paid 1.5M to sit at home for a year as well.

and when the club tried to pay someone else outside of this group they threw their toys out of the cot big time and started the "culture rot"

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8