Should Des make changes?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Brocky

Reserve Grader
Don’t want to change the deck chairs on the Titanic, are their other players that he can pick?

Only Slippers for Sorro. It was always too early for such a young squad to be there at the end.
Give experience to the ones who will be there going forward.
If they win the next one it will be priceless for them...same for if they lose it.

It's a process, there are no shortcuts...and Des knows it.

There is more pain to come for these youngsters...they should be ready for a real crack at it in 2023.

Agree with Sipers for Sirro

However, assume Croker will be back. So does Lawton go back to bench or out of the 17?

Pain breeds desire.

And there’s a lot more pain to come next weekend , they are mentally broken.
Yes @Mark from Brisbane today that's exactly what they are feeling. BUT that feeling won't last for too long. Des will have them up and focusing on winning next week by the end of the day. Last night was absolutely horrible. Watching the game again last night was even worse. 😭😭😭

Des will have to make some changes to the game plan he has developed over the last four rounds. It's just not working as he wants.

There is still time to turn things around for next week. Sometimes humility comes through humiliation. If we can get back to basics this week, and stay positive, we can definitely beat either of the Titans and the Roosters.

Yes @Mark from Brisbane today that's exactly what they are feeling. BUT that feeling won't last for too long. Des will have them up and focusing on winning next week by the end of the day. Last night was absolutely horrible. Watching the game again last night was even worse. 😭😭😭

Des will have to make some changes to the game plan he has developed over the last four rounds. It's just not working as he wants.

There is still time to turn things around for next week. Sometimes humility comes through humiliation. If we can get back to basics this week, and stay positive, we can definitely beat either of the Titans and the Roosters.
Let’s hope so , but I still think they will be mentally scarred.

Surely we have to give Suli a run.
Ask yourself: who would you rather try to tackle, Harpo, Parker or Suli?
Yeah, I know, Suli is a liability in defence, but we didn't exactly excel in that discipline last night, did we?
I thought we would have learned a lesson from the first four rounds when DESpicable kept picking the same team regardless of the mauling. We need to change things up or else history will repeat itself.
So, imo, Froggy in; Suli in for Harpo (dropped); The Lawman on the bench; Sippers in for SirLoin; Start Al or Keppi in the second row for The Shoe, bring on The Shoe when the match opens up and give him free reign to play what's in front of him.
Either The Shoe is cooked from a long season or DESpicable has coached the mistakes out of him and killed his attacking brilliance. He is our X-factor among the forwards and shouldn't be playing as a tackler.

We made LOTS of errors, had poor discipline so we had no ball and no field position. The occasion got to them real bad.

Hopefully Frog back and Slippers for Sorro. The game-plan was fine if we had ball and thus field-position.
Cut out the errors and high shots and the rest will follow...no need to change anything else.

Need to start Lawton in the second row for Shoey, and bring him off the bench after 20min, Suli for Harper as we need the meters getting out of trouble and defensively Harper's had no defence for weeks so we lose nothing, Siro drops out with Crockers return.

I actually agree with bringing Shievoff the bench he has looked tired. Harper has looked tired the last few weeks as well. Not sure what to do about that one. He does deserve another chance.

Surely we have to give Suli a run.
Ask yourself: who would you rather try to tackle, Harpo, Parker or Suli?
Yeah, I know, Suli is a liability in defence, but we didn't exactly excel in that discipline last night, did we?
I thought we would have learned a lesson from the first four rounds when DESpicable kept picking the same team regardless of the mauling. We need to change things up or else history will repeat itself.
So, imo, Froggy in; Suli in for Harpo (dropped); The Lawman on the bench; Sippers in for SirLoin; Start Al or Keppi in the second row for The Shoe, bring on The Shoe when the match opens up and give him free reign to play what's in front of him.
Either The Shoe is cooked from a long season or DESpicable has coached the mistakes out of him and killed his attacking brilliance. He is our X-factor among the forwards and shouldn't be playing as a tackler.
I’d also pick Walker in the other centre spot

Don’t underestimate what the signing by the dragons and departure of Moses did to the team in udonn on action / camp

watch the game again through the playing group team lens

we were not as tight as previous and looked distracted

Don’t get me wrong we all tried but there was a gap to be seen

Very similar to Trent’s last season when DCE ran in circles and Tom ran wide and made the touch line another defender

The team spark, desire and effort was below where we have been

Crocker in, Suli or Sipley for Siro, use our bench rotation properly and we get a lot closer to winning this chookies game

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8