Shoosh

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ralphie

Bencher
Premium Member
Below from Dean Ritchie, I hope this isn't Tom Turbo, he would command that sort of coin.

SHOOSH: Which player with very little NRL experience signed with a rival club for a whopping $350,000 a season? And he's winger.

Turbo would be able to get far more than $350k a year already based on his potential. And if it was Turbo people would have named names, he is a huge rising star in the game.

Here is my guess, it is a roughie but Nathan Ross from the Knights. I like what I have seen from him and I could see someone throwing dumb money like that at him.

Could be one of the Jennings brothers as well.

Below from Dean Ritchie, I hope this isn't Tom Turbo, he would command that sort of coin.

SHOOSH: Which player with very little NRL experience signed with a rival club for a whopping $350,000 a season? And he's winger.
Have to be someone off contract for starters. Williame..?

This is interesting too:

SPOTTED III: Liam Knight, the rising Manly star charged last week with high-range drink-driving and speeding, labouring on a job site at Newport

I say good. More players need to learn what their options are outside of the game so they can respect what they have a little more.

No way would Tom be leaving Manly, family is close, gets to play with his brother and we've basically set the entire club up for him to be our star fullback once Snake retires next year. In the meantime he gets to play with and learn from one of the greatest fullbacks of all time.

$350,000 for a winger! Has to be a club with more money than brains to pay $350,000 for a winger. Must be potentially a future centre or fullback.

The Tweet says 'signed' so it is a done deal. Gutho is an inspired guess, and if true helps explain why he's now playing with Doesn'tmatta.
Ah ok I thought it meant signed at a rival club for next year. Yeah Gutho is probably right.

Ah ok I thought it meant signed at a rival club for next year. Yeah Gutho is probably right.
I agree. Remember this is Ritchie. His MO is to dress up old news from his manly connection as scoops. It also puts some info out there that absolves the manly hierarchy of blame for losing a top junior. If it is gutho who can blame him for accepting such crazy money. A bit like Darcy lussick. Classic parra / Classic zorba/ Ritchie.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8