Shirts Tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
Don't know if this has been covered in another thread, but I loved the look of our shirts tonight. Just looked a good combination of sleek and modern whilst still holding onto our beloved Sea Eagle imagery.

Anyway, whoever designed it, good job!

Ditto Mate.

It got a few mentions and thumbs up in the game chat and threads.

Awesome jerseys; fitting result.

Did anyone catch the official crowd figure plz??

RiverEagle said:
Ditto Mate.

It got a few mentions and thumbs up in the game chat and threads.

Awesome jerseys; fitting result.

Did anyone catch the official crowd figure plz??

Crowd: 13,432 happy Manly Fans :D

Thanks mate @dowdz

I just found the crowd thread as soon as I posted that Q!

Last I saw there were no jerseys left (and a bit of a worry having to rely on mail-order, too)

And...SNAP! to you too @HappilyManly

LOL.

Always twice as pleased for all of you at the game.

I've always dreamed of the perfect Manly jersey. The idea I had in my head was to incorporate the sea eagle in the jersey. I was thinking maybe using the wings or something, but what they wore tonight is the perfect jersey I've been dreaming of for all these years.

Whoever designed it is a genius. The logo in between the claws is genius. It's got the perfect blend of maroon and white. I could go on and on.

This needs to be our new home jersey. Stuff the half hearted V it's had its time.

I agree that it has more character and impact (as well as looking great).

I just can see the traditionalists shouting it down; perhaps from the NRL ''head-office'' in fact.

If there was still someone like Larissa handy, we could probly have enquired about the designer of it (the jersey).

Jerseys looked awesome (wish I bought one now)

Manly chant was awesome

Booing hayne was heard....and let's face it...awesome

Result was awesome.

so a pretty good night. I thought there would've been a few more flags but maybe info about the promotion went out too late?

PM was there....oh well, at least he looked funny singing the victory song.

castle eagle said:
sweetest g said:
I love them . Were can you get them

you can't:(
they sold out a while ago except for some kids sizes.

I thought at the game last night they were advertising them for sale still. Not sure on sizes though

I thought the jerseys looked great. Kind of reminded me of the pictures I've seen of the jerseys we wore back in the late 50's early 60's of Maroon with the white eagle on the front (I think in plastic). A theme from the past with a modern look. Well done to the designer.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

Having the one off sponsor presumably means the jersey won't get another run in 2014? This should and must be our home jersey for 2015 and beyond. Absolutely loved it. A google for 'Rex Mossop' shows it is a take on an old style Manly jersey.

507143-rex-mossop.jpg

ipad-art-wide-Mossop-6-420x0.jpg

dowdz said:
castle eagle said:
sweetest g said:
I love them . Were can you get them

you can't:(
they sold out a while ago except for some kids sizes.

I thought at the game last night they were advertising them for sale still. Not sure on sizes though

they did plug them but i went up to one of the vans & asked. reply was sorry all sold out.

i think they missed out of a few sales there, including one to me.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8