Shaun Lane

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Well they're doing incredibly well to top their group considering Argentina so I guess it might be a while till you finally get the chance to watch Manly again :D

On another note, I'm planning a trip to Croatia some time next year! Really excited to go there. Any tips for a first visit?
Ive been to Croatia 3 Times an amazing friendly country. I was there for 5 weeks in 2017. Im my opinion go late July or all of August.. August is nice and Hot also and less crowded.

If you like sight seeing you must go to Plitvice lakes an amazing world heritage listed National park.
Stay at House Tina 5-10min drive from Park Entrance - http://www.housetina.com/
Cold Beer for under $2 and they cook amazing BBQs for all there guests and reasonably priced.
There a swimming holes you can swim in down stream from the national park.

Also go to Baska beach on Krk island which you can drive to access via bridge. I really liked it there.

On the Island of Brac visit famous Bol beach plus Korcula & Hvar are must see islands.

Any where on the Croatian coast is amazing - Split, Omis, Dubrovnik , Trogir, Zadar, Rovinj , Opatija & the Makarska riviera just awesome.

Go the Mighty Croats on Monday 4am and my beloved Sea eagles on Saturday afternoon.

GO Manly !!

Don't have to like the game but it would be hard to go past the passion of the fans. Wish ours were more like that..
This sort of passion? No thanks!!!
ceef474ff4955656485d1e61aaa04a8e

Manly put Shaun Lane on the right lane and now he has left to go to the wrong Lane....We all know what the Parramatta Lane does to players !!

Manly put Shaun Lane on the right lane and now he has left to go to the wrong Lane....We all know what the Parramatta Lane does to players !!
He's a good young player that just needs the right scenario to get the best out of him. Seems his best position is at prop. Parra is a graveyard for young players so I wouldn't be surprised if his career takes a turn for the worst.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10