Pre-Game Sharks v Manly [Round 20, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

10 40
Suncorp Stadium
02 Aug 2021 08:05 PM

Team Lists

With the line up named I’d expect Manly to throw the ball around especially with the bench players , Just hope they win the middle first , Might see more minutes from Paseka too this week which is a good thing
Control there edges and the win is there for the taking

Is this a joke if so I missed it. Mentioned he is back to Tigers next year.
Was just on the news with the birth of his daughter, he was asked about next year, mentioned the goons and the tigers, but was having a bit of a laugh, pretty sure he was taking the piss, he‘d know where his going.
Transfer window closes 1st Monday of next month, so it won‘t be long before we know if his coming our way for the end of the year.

Connor Tracy the fullback and talakai need to be shut down. The sharks aren't an expansive team and with our team we should really punish them. Dce turbo Foran will have a day out!

I read that he had been dropped in "the miles" breakdown.
Network Nein, reported he had been dropped, Miles just repeated the rubbish. We all knew where he would be, with his missus, just as he should be. Children are a million times more important than a game of footy.

Network Nein, reported he had been dropped, Miles just repeated the rubbish. We all knew where he would be, with his missus, just as he should be. Children are a million times more important than a game of footy.
I am not disputing your strong beliefs . They are your right .

Just asking a question

Tommy Turbos girlfriend is having a baby on Manly Grand final day V the Storm

I Wonder what Tommy does?

This where your famous need for speed comes in. What time is kick-off?
I Have it all worked out feathered friend ....

They bring in an obstetrician and a nurse in the Manly Dressing room and Des can be the Godfather .

As soon as the baby is due The Obstetrician gets Des on the 2way in the coaching box and asks him to take Tommy off the field . By then Tommy would have already scored a couple and set up a few for us.

Also can you Imagine being born in the Manly dressing room ?

What great honour that would be

This is A win , win situation !

hqdefault.jpg

With Tolman returning and Rudolf at lock they have a HUGE pack and bench props. We need to win this in the middle or small guys will cut us up trough there again...like Starling, Brooks and Liddle did.

Is Des going to pull one of his last minute switcheroos & swap Lawton & Sirro for Jetski & De Luis?
Im happy to see Sirro given an opportunity ,he is playing for a contract afterall but I draw the line at Jetski. Unfairly or not as soon as he came on the other week against Raiders we leaked points and looked sloppy in the middle. Deluiz trys his guts out and Lawton is better than both Sirro and Jetski together .Just my opinion .
In fact Im waiting for us to be able to play Marty off the bench with Sippers again , I thought we were our most potent when that interchange was working a few weeks ago (probably before Josh Aeoli got injured).
Anyway Go Manly we will have to be on our guard against the Sharks they are one of those teams that donot go away and compete very hard at every aspect of the game.They have a fair few grubs in there team as well like Ramien and few of thier fowards .

I am not disputing your strong beliefs . They are your right .

Just asking a question

Tommy Turbos girlfriend is having a baby on Manly Grand final day V the Storm

I Wonder what Tommy does?
Well old mate there are games of footy and then there are games of footy

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16