1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sharkies V Sea Eagles NSW Cup Performance?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by TimandTom, Apr 22, 2012.

1. TimandTom

TimandTom Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Anyone know of the performances displayed by the NSW Cup boys? I Know we went down by 2... But more interested in the individual players' performances.

2. Peter C

Peter C Well-Known Member

Sydney
    Ratings:
    +741 / 16
    I was at the game today,as I live down the road, Sharks off to an early lead after 10 min 16-6, we followed up with 2 quick tries to lead 18-16 at half time.
    We scored another try to lead 24-16, the Sharks scored twice again to lead 32-24 and we scored in the last 5 minutes to go down 32-30.
    Riccardi had a great game his passing is crisp and gave good service to his outside backs and backed up to finish off a good team try that went 75m, he's too good for this grade.
    Tim Robinson had a good game taking the ball up and scoring a try, George ran strongly all day, he's a class above some of these guys but he's carrying a lot of weight, Annear the same, played well as did James Cunningham before taking a knock and coming off.
    Junior Palau also looks quite a prospect with more game time and fitness.
    Stromquist came on with about 20 to go but wasn't really involved that much.
    Oldfield was solid at center but nothing special,none of the other backs really stood out, the fullback kicked 5 from 5
    Cronulla had a solid pack which included Jon Green, Tagatese and Andrew Fifita, also another very good player I think his name is Frizzel.

3. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    Thanks for that. Tyson Frizzel is meant to be a gun. Signed with the Dragons I think.

4. Ceagle

Ceagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +238 / 3
    Good to hear about Riccardi, he would most likely be the next in line if Foz leaves

5. TimandTom

TimandTom Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Thanks for the update Peter. Any more updates welcome!

6. manly1996

manly1996 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

7. Darren

Darren Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +507 / 20
    thanks for the excellent summaries boys!! Guys, I can tell you that Riccardi was extremely, extremely disappointed not to start instead of Liam. This is from someone who is around him alot. Also, Riccardi is well known in the club as the NEXT upcoming star and really wants to stay at Manly, if possible.

8. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    Played for Wales in the 4 Nations last year

9. Manly To Win!

Manly To Win! Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +176 / 2
    thanks for those summaries, I really hope NSW Cup starts getting played directly before FG again next year.

10. cava2323

cava2323 Active Member

Ratings:
    +147 / 1
    Good read, cheers for the effort guys.