Shameful lack of tradition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Honestly it's 2022 not 1942. Sorry but the Polynesian boys need to get a grip I not seen jesus has anyone ??????
These guys don't seem to mind being associated with the Polynesians in gangs that indulge in criminal activity, bashing people, stabbing people but have a problem with ABCDEFGHI? I've lost total respect for all 7. They're employed & paid big money to do a job so fu<ken do your job! Imagine if Capewell was playing for us with his history? How would these guys react?

These guys don't seem to mind being associated with the Polynesians in gangs that indulge in criminal activity, bashing people, stabbing people but have a problem with ABCDEFGHI? I've lost total respect for all 7. They're employed & paid big money to do a job so fu<ken do your job! Imagine if Capewell was playing for us with his history? How would these guys react?
People may disagree but our playing group has become soft and mentally weak. This whole arrangement to go after Western sydney kids and some what forget our own junior base.
They simply don't work hard. Where the next nik kosef or choc watmough

I get where you’re coming from but I don’t buy the intent behind the jumper for one second. It’s tokenism and it’s the NRL and clubs doing what they believe they ‘need’ to be doing for their brand. If anything, it’s exploitation not inclusion.

Won’t be long now and we’ll have a ‘ranga’ round that celebrates all the people with red hair and freckles that feel marginalised. All the clubs will don red jumpers and they’ll change the rules so any player from any team can pass the ball and score a try for the team they elect to award the points to.
Ranga Round. love it. @:D

The thing is nobody gets harmed by using a platform to show solidarity with minorities or promote a cause.

Tokenism or not, if it does even one queer kid a favour watching their footy team run out in that jersey than it’s totally worth splashing a little rainbow on a shirt.
I might be wrong, but calling the kid "queer" is probably not going to do him any favours.

I might be wrong, but calling the kid "queer" is probably not going to do him any favours.
As I understand, the use of the term, "queer" is complex (like so many other terms that were once insults and then reclaimed as empowerment). I think it depends on the context and intention... By the tone and message I'm reading from fLIP's post I saw it as a positive empowering term. I'm not sure if the identity of the speaker has any bearing on its use (such as the "N" word amongst Afro-American)? Perhaps somebody more in the know could enlighten us?

As I understand, the use of the term, "queer" is complex (like so many other terms that were once insults and then reclaimed as empowerment). I think it depends on the context and intention... By the tone and message I'm reading from fLIP's post I saw it as a positive empowering term. I'm not sure if the identity of the speaker has any bearing on its use (such as the "N" word amongst Afro-American)? Perhaps somebody more in the know could enlighten us?
Thank god I gave myself an out at the start.
You sound like you have got it covered.@:)

People may disagree but our playing group has become soft and mentally weak. This whole arrangement to go after Western sydney kids and some what forget our own junior base.
They simply don't work hard. Where the next nik kosef or choc watmough
Mentally weak would actually be not sticking to your beliefs and putting them aside to save face from a public backlash

Maybe the lesson here is not just about politics, religion and personal sexual preference.... but a poorly executed decision, without having the players thoughts on the concept before making the decision on wearing this jersey.
Maybe we would not be debating right from wrong and I feel it's been handled poorly by the club to a point it has many fans on edge with their own players, which is a terrible thing.
Also turns fans on 1 another, dragged into a debate we never needed to have.

Mentally weak would actually be not sticking to your beliefs and putting them aside to save face from a

Mentally weak would actually be not sticking to your beliefs and putting them aside to save face from a public backlash
Yeap is what it is. Our club has become lazy in junior recruitment and going with easy fix of western sydney rather than our own backyard.
And these players have baggage fainu or remember Afb ??
We was last time we looked at UK it's part of our history or Western nsw.
Unfortunately these players are mentally weak Schuster going to be another Mateo and we let a club legend go

Its women in league round and we are also supporting Gotcha 4 Life. Why on earth do we pull this now. Timing is just ridiculous. The club are dumb dumb dumb. PVL should make the club change it to another round, give everyone some notice and play on.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8