Sh1t coach, Sh1t Team, Sh1t players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
This club has gone down hill since Penn became the main man and will not recover under his ownership. Tony is trying and seems to be doing a decent job but Penn is still a handbrake.

Late 2000s and early 2010s we were a powerhouse being in the top 8 and in grand finals on a regular basis and should have stayed there, players take under to sign with a club to win a premiership and we didn't capitalise on that. Now no one wants to come here unless we pay overs or are close to retirement.

Not signing Des and giving him stupid KPIs and a crap pay after so much success letting him go to the dogs and then sacking Toovey for coming 9th after 2 great seasons.
Penn has tolerated mediocre since Toovey's sacking.

I don't expect us to be in a grand final for many years if ever, the whole Manly DNA has changed, Arko must be so disappointed of what has become of our club.

Does Seiboldt even KNOW how to compose our erradic leaders (DCE, TTurbo),after their repeated dumb DUMB plays which lead to more excessive defensive work, FATIGUE, hence more errors?? Our defence is crap, because of the fatigue that kicks in after defending set after set after set, because of stupid 3rd taclke kicks, intercept passes, etc.

Does Seiboldt even KNOW how to compose our erradic leaders (DCE, TTurbo),after their repeated dumb DUMB plays which lead to more excessive defensive work, FATIGUE, hence more errors?? Our defence is crap, because of the fatigue that kicks in after defending set after set after set, because of stupid 3rd taclke kicks, intercept passes, etc.
yeah, must admit I was a bit dumbfounded when DCE kept kicking early in the tackle count.

Apparently we are very good footy team according to the flog who is coach.
Listening to his post match presser you'd have thought we won.

Hey Siebold, you won 40 odd percent of your games last year. This year we have just reached 50%, and are about to gomon a huge losing streak. Could be 30 odd in three weeks.

What a master.

Sweet, so you wont watch any more games, and you won't be posting here any more? You are done, right? Promise?
Come on man. Show some empathy. That's The Kennel, Eels, and Burrow type of commentary. The team might be ****, but at least us fans can rise above.

We stick together and show some empathy, when people are obviously hurting.

It's 2024 mate. Vitriol to each other is a decade or two out of date.

Ryan, he's hurting rain, hail or shine, and never displays empathy towards players., every post is an attack. There is no balance, games manly have won are full of his posts putting **** on the team or players.

You don't get what you don't give.

Ryan, he's hurting rain, hail or shine, and never displays empathy towards players., every post is an attack. There is no balance, games manly have won are full of his posts putting **** on the team or players.

You don't get what you don't give.
Fair enough mate. I hope people realize it's actually not the players fault here. It's the construction of the team, and our systems of play. Add maybe a cultural standard thing, too. Lastly, it's our passion for being so injury prone, and honestly, injuries aren't on purpose.

Sweet, so you wont watch any more games, and you won't be posting here any more? You are done, right? Promise?

adjective​

1. completed; finished; through:
    Our work is done.
  2. cooked sufficiently.
  3. worn out; exhausted; used up.
  4. in conformity with fashion, good taste, or propriety; acceptable:
    It isn't done.

Fair enough mate. I hope people realize it's actually not the players fault here. It's the construction of the team, and our systems of play. Add maybe a cultural standard thing, too. Lastly, it's our passion for being so injury prone, and honestly, injuries aren't on purpose.
hear hear

As a supporter it seems to me, that Daly & the team play either hot or cold, (so they do have the attacking & defending skills to win games) so... that just leaves mindest & game day effort, perhaps the people/person in charge of that needs to improve.

yeah, must admit I was a bit dumbfounded when DCE kept kicking early in the tackle count.
I think this touches on one of our bigger issues. DCE is our captain, but I believe he identifies himself as an off the cuff creative player. His ego doesn’t allow him to pull that back and play sensibly (boring) when required for the team. That cannot inspire players to follow you up over the top when the crunch is on. Just my opinion.

I think this touches on one of our bigger issues. DCE is our captain, but I believe he identifies himself as an off the cuff creative player. His ego doesn’t allow him to pull that back and play sensibly (boring) when required for the team. That cannot inspire players to follow you up over the top when the crunch is on. Just my opinion.
Like a poker player down on his luck going all in on a bluff.

This club has gone down hill since Penn became the main man and will not recover under his ownership. Tony is trying and seems to be doing a decent job but Penn is still a handbrake.

Late 2000s and early 2010s we were a powerhouse being in the top 8 and in grand finals on a regular basis and should have stayed there, players take under to sign with a club to win a premiership and we didn't capitalise on that. Now no one wants to come here unless we pay overs or are close to retirement.

Not signing Des and giving him stupid KPIs and a crap pay after so much success letting him go to the dogs and then sacking Toovey for coming 9th after 2 great seasons.
Penn has tolerated mediocre since Toovey's sacking.

I don't expect us to be in a grand final for many years if ever, the whole Manly DNA has changed, Arko must be so disappointed of what has become of our club.
Mate we think exactly the same, trying to tell others this and you get met with the words, your not a true fan stick with your team... I am sticking , but these are the facts... Penn is the biggest cancer of this club

Very harsh thread title indeed. I am similarly disappointed after we looked to have turned the corner early this season played a more composed and patience style of football and the the same old lack of the football and panic football has remerged. We need composure and control. There is plenty of attacking talent there but it is wasted when we don't keep possession and don't defend our try line. Whilst as the coach says we have plenty of weapons on the park but they are useless without the football in hand.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12