Seibold is a Myth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Yeah things are just about to start to get very tough for him now.

He had his opportunity this year but one point from a possible eight in four games with huge leads with a full strength team will be very hard to explain when we miss the eight again.

We have a side that can easy make the top 4. But they dont care. Seibs most definitely needs to go.

I'm sorry but the club can't be serious in resigning him and should allow him to finish the year before jumping the gun.

Signing him is actually worse than bringing Hasler back.

Steve McNamara anyone?

He can stick his manly mentality and all his corporate mumbo jumbo and piss right off. He is a pretender. If Mestrov even thinks about extending him he can **** off too. Time to get toovey back

Reminder me Toovey was ever sacked?

It certainly wasnt performance.

And make Jake captain at least he cares.

He can stick his manly mentality and all his corporate mumbo jumbo and piss right off. He is a pretender. If Mestrov even thinks about extending him he can **** off too. Time to get toovey back
Guy needs to use less PowerPoint presentations and buzzwords and get this pack of bludgers running through brick walls for him. We need a motivator not a technician. Our team has all the talent in the world but no spine.

Do you guys ever blame the players?

I saw a lot of bad things that had nothing to do with the coach.

The reality is Tom is a shadow of his best, DCE is rocks and diamonds and there are some lazy forwards.

I'm not giving Seibold a free pass but honestly blaming the coach for everything is fcking as lazy as Matt Lodge.

Yes please !!!!!! Great call mate.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11