SeaEagles v Dragons MnF @WIN Jubilee Rd8 Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Pick the Margin Manly v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OFFICIAL

LATE MAIL: @gorgeousgrose returns to the line-up! @EsiTonga3 and @JamesHasson13 both set to make their club debut! #gomanly #NRLSGIMAN

EagleRock40 said:
Stewy is playing, Hiku is 18th man. Bench is - Rose, Gower, Hasson, JSL.

This is dud info, Tonga is playing

Buhrer, Hiku and Gower are the ones that have dropped off the bench named last week

Cooper out makes a big difference to them.He plays left I think so killer will be on Green which should be a mismatch if we play straight.

Im still worried but really we should win this if we are serious contenders,they look to be short on strike.The only negative is THE HOODOO.

The storm,easts or bunnies would eat these guys(as roosters did last week).We need to make a statement.

Realistically, look at that Dragons side 1-17, we **** all over them. However we all know footy doesn't work like that

Stop Merrin offloading and that's about it for them in attack. The strange thing is, for such a structured side, the only time they ever threaten anyone is when they toss it around willy nilly, mainly off Merrin second phase.

oh,and don't forget the pinkies on the field and horsehead in the box.penalty count will be huge against us as usual.

The last 3-4 games they have actually tossed that structure away and played some nice attacking footy, been a big change for them

There's about 15 minutes until kick off and WIN Jubilee is looking so bare.

I'm also very keen to see Sene-Lafao and Hasson in action.

No excuses here we should win, no hostile crowd to contend with the place is empty, another great advertisement for monday night footy. Sunday arvo would have been 4 times the crowd. This Monday night business, now it's getting cold, is bull ****. How much has cost the goons in revenue , how much will it cost us.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8