Sea Eagless v Broncos News teams & chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
DSM5 said:
We seem to be withing for them to come to us. What happened to the aggro from last week. Half time, phew.

The agro has been suspended

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Not too disappointed I guess at halftime

Did look a bit ragged near the end, but 14-0 down with only 1 of those tries through the hands is a fair effort

Need Ballin to lift a lot in the 2nd half

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
torana355 said:
Well we just need one try early in the second half and we should protect our 43 points. Its amazing just how important the Stewarts and Foran are.

and the Wolf too

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
The boys aren't treating todays match as a must win. Fair enough too. I can't imagine us clawing back to win in the 2nd half.

Oldfield is killing me though. Im sure he'll develop into a good player but his defensive weaknesses are glaring.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
We've done pretty well defensively all their tries are from our mistakes under the high ball. Oldfield needs to go back to catching school he isn't very good at all. Robbo solid, our forwards are ok they aren't making breaks through them.Lyon has to get into 5/8th on attack and create some indecision in the Bonkos defense. If we get some more posession it shouldn't be a blow out.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
RE: Dear oh dear

It was a clear knock on from the front rower, and a clear forward pass from dummy half as well. No try

Masked Eagle

Bencher
DSM5 said:
We seem to be withing for them to come to us. What happened to the aggro from last week. Half time, phew.

Agreed. We need to turn up the intensity, not only to hold onto second place but to start getting things right for next week.

Ryan

Journey Man
Oldfield is starting to give me the Shane Nuemann jitters. I wonder if it's the clubs intention to play Oldfield next season with Wolman injured, and Hoppa gone?

Whare seems to play like a winner every time he gets an opportunity.

Also, why have Wally Lewis commentate these games? He is ridiculously biased, and seems like he wants to cream at anything Bronco's, and has nothing to say about the other team, unless it's a criticism??

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
Kiwi Eagle said:
14-0 down with only 1 of those tries through the hands is a fair effort

That one try 'through' the hands was fluked off a single hit up from a penalty tap. Normally we wouldn't let that happen.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
RE: Dear oh dear

I reckon a couple of other passes were forward as well in that play

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Probably cop a hiding for this comment, but for me Ballin has been a bigger disappointment than Oldfield

Service poor when we were hot on attack with our only proper chance, stupid penalty infront of our sticks, trying to milk a penalty and killing one of our last plays

With all the playmakers out we really need a big 2nd half from him

God

Bencher
Someone needs to tell tony williams to watch DL turning the ball back on the inside which he's done a fair bit this game and as soon as it happens to put his shoulder into his exposed rib cage from his blindside.

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16
13 6 6 26 15