1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sea Eagles inspire in North Queensland

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Jethro, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    How many knew that we were involved in this? I know that I didn't.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Sea-Eagles-inspire-in-North-Queensland/64445

Well done to MWSE for their involvement.

2. Shoe1

Shoe1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,632 / 74
    Good work, anything we can do to teach good sportsmanship in north Queensland will be most welcome.

3. Eagleheart

Eagleheart Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Sydney
    Ratings:
    +1,264 / 40
    This is really top work.......! Great to see MWSE supporting a great cause.

People may not realise just how important programs such as these are to young lives, but these things can change lives - for the better...!!!!!

4. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    All I can say is that work is sensational. Well done MWTS. I am proud of our club but that is a step beyond my expectations.

5. mozgrame

mozgrame Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,565 / 45
    Absolutely love this club. I am so happy that the club has the willingness to get involved in real issues. The kids will benefit tremendously from any and all help received. Well done, and please keep up the good work!! So proud to be associated with Manly. The club continues to display so much more inteligence, compassion and foresight than the average fan could ever seemingly possess. Thanks so much Manly and all involved.

6. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,783 / 58
    Now I'm a fan of the MWTS, but in this case I think credit should go to the MWSE!

Seriously, a big two thumbs up for the club, Great effort, and also to all the players who do so much that's both recognised and that which goes unreported.

• Like Like x 1