Scrum penalty

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

cc eagle

Bencher
How come the scrum penalty against Tom wasn't called a Differential penalty as it was a scrum infringement, I had my tv muted at the time so I didn't hear if the commentators explained the reasoning

How come the scrum penalty against Tom wasn't called a Differential penalty as it was a scrum infringement, I had my tv muted at the time so I didn't hear if the commentators explained the reasoning
They didn’t explain it, I thought exactly the same

Ahhh I take this was the one that Burton kicked to level the scores at 12 - 12? I was mystified at the game I thought it must have been for us breaking too quickly in defence.

Whilst we on weird refereeing how many times were we blatantly held down without penalty. Seemed to happen the Cherry a number of times but was just allowed. Also that time down in the northern corner with an absolute obvious marker issue when Cherry was eventually stripped. Crickey the ref must have his ****ing eyes painted on. Cummings is a terrible ref and obviously hates us.

Whilst we on weird refereeing how many times were we blatantly held down without penalty. Seemed to happen the Cherry a number of times but was just allowed. Also that time down in the northern corner with an absolute obvious marker issue when Cherry was eventually stripped. Crickey the ref must have his ****ing eyes painted on. Cummings is a terrible ref and obviously hates us.
It was a shocking ref display imo yesterday. There were 10-15 occasions we should have received 6 agains/penalties and didn’t. Josh Jackson should have gave away half of them. Even the commentators were noting the same. It was really bloody obvious. Imo it’s clear now the refs are controlling games to minimize the blow out scores. If we’d been awarded more penalties/6 we would have broken them eventually and likely flood gates opening.

Differential penalty if the infringement is from the scrum (breaking early, etc.). The referee must have ruled we were offside in the line.

Differential penalty if the infringement is from the scrum (breaking early, etc.). The referee must have ruled we were offside in the line.
it's funny - I think he penalised Tom for being offside, but he was lock I thought so musta broke early.

Either way, both times they kicked a penalty goal I was pleased, because conceding a try would have been fatal.

I checked with my mate who is involved in the NRL. NRL changed the scrum rule last year from differential to a penalty.
It was supposed to make it a harsher penalty than the 6 again rule, which the differential virtually was.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8