1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scoop!!!!!

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Sherlock, May 19, 2005.

1. Sherlock

Sherlock Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    this monaghan non signing is a smokescreen 2 put the eels off there game.

monaghan has no intension of leaving the club and will put ink 2 paper in the next two weeks. they have agreed on a price but there are 1 or 2 conditions that need to be settled but they are not a stumbling block.

the club have given him a big upgrade but they are desperate 2 keep him as his brother is not happy at the Roosters and might ask for a release. he will then choose between the raiders and the eagles with the odds in our favour after what the raiders fans did to him a few weeks back.

2. KaZa

KaZa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 20
    ohh i had faith with Monas saying but after reading your post i now believe we wont sign him... why monas whyyyyyyyy

3. Normie

Normie Well-Known Member

Canberra
    Ratings:
    +327 / 4
    Welcome back oh great Sherlock - how I have waited to hear thy words of wisdom! I can sleep again.....

4. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Spot on the money as usual Shylock.... Most folks read tea leaves - just how do you read toilet bowls again?

5. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    Your insightfulness will be your downfall grasshopper

6. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,767 / 72
    I have been wondering where you have been lately Schlock - after reading the above I do not know why I bothered.

7. PEPSI

PEPSI Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    are you rebbecca wilson ?