1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sbw exposed

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by manlyfan76, May 13, 2013.

1. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,342 / 111
    Manly just showed how to nulify the best sportsman in the universe. It is a very complicated system of : just wrap the ball up. every tackle tonight Manly got a player to hold sbw's right arm, the only time they didnt (in 1 Horo tackle)he got the ball away. He had minimum impact tonight and that is the reason why. Smart coaches will borrow this for the remainder of the season.
    While on sbw Im hoping that the fact he is yet to commit to next year, and will be in no hurry to will really hurt the chooks recuritment for 2014 as they wont know how much cap room they have, and sunny wont want not to play o/s in summer and earn more cash so they may miss several signings.

2. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,793 / 122
    He was extremely quiet, not sure if that was us or he just had an off night. I agree the re-signing circus has the potential to put extra pressure on the Roosters just when they won't be wanting it.

3. Napper

Napper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 1
    The only 1 out hit ups I seen him take were up the middle or when matai was marker. Don't think he wanted to get put on show.

4. Mals

Mals Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Pennant Hills
    Ratings:
    +1,479 / 35
    SBW won't be at the Roosters next year. Back to NZ or overseas rugby union for him.

5. Crusher_Cleal

Crusher_Cleal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +555 / 17
  6. mozgrame

mozgrame Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,565 / 45
    SBW is always quiet against Manly. Even when he was at the dogs he would vanish at times during the games.

7. susan

susan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,045 / 30
    He had a quiet game.So what.He has been good all year.I would be more worried about the health of our backrowers than bagging him.If he played for us we'd be all over him.

8. mozgrame

mozgrame Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,565 / 45
    Why? Would he have won us that game based on his performance last night? If he played for us, some people on here would've bagged him and questioned his health/fitness and heart just as much as the guys that do play for us. Give me Choc any day.

9. susan

susan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,045 / 30
    Give me both any day!Forget all the press garbage.The guy is an extremely good rugby league player who would be an asset to any team.

Every team needs an x factor and he can provide it even if he has quiet weeks.One of our problems is we are easily the most courageous team in the comp but we don't have a Slater/Inglis/SBW/Hayne type who can turn games on a dime.Snake was one of those-injuries have put paid to that.

10. bob dylan

bob dylan Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Junee
    Ratings:
    +4,401 / 130
    He doesnt like it tough, never has.

A great player yes, but thats not his type of game.

11. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,342 / 111
    He always holds the ball in his right arm, lock it up and he is ineffective.