Same old ****

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Every week we get hammered early with set restarts.
How are we still playing the same? It's got to be touch footy for the first quarter. But we still play dumb.

Perhaps Penn was getting creative, given the suggested financial problems mentioned in another thread... hired out the Manly players as hookers for the Souths boys DURING the game.

Either way feathered friend . There was no happy ending last night against Souths
It was one of the saddest days in our proud history
The sacred Manly jersey was stained with incompetence
If I performed like that 4 weeks in a row I would lose my job after the 3rd week.

Bozo
Lets hope a few of them do. Des has to use other players from now to see if they are up to it.

Bozo
Lets hope a few of them do. Des has to use other players from now to see if they are up to it.
Agreed. Des can't keep selecting guys like Taufua, Garrick, Elliot (I know he's out for the year now but before his injury), Gosiewski, Waddell and Croker. These blokes just aren't up to NRL standard and would not get picked in the top 17 at any other club, yet all of them seem to play for us week in and week out.

Bozo
Those players did not just lose a game last night The way they capitulated
They lost the great reputation of our proud history
Our legendary clubs status was made by Manly Legends that did our great club proud
This lot are bringing our club down to its knees
30 nil down at half time after 3 loses in a row is not Manly
The real Manly Sea eagles soar . They dont surrender !!!
620x350_web_header_70th_anniversary_historyofthecuzzo.jpg

Last edited:
Perhaps Penn was getting creative, given the suggested financial problems mentioned in another thread... hired out the Manly players as hookers for the Souths boys DURING the game.

I hope not. They’ll investigate our salary cap again. Did Manly PROMISE they’d get ****ed by Souths?

Those players did not just lose a game last night The way they capitulated
They lost the great reputation of our proud history
Our legendary clubs status was made by Manly Legends that did our great club proud
This lot are bringing our club down to its knees
30 nil at half time after 3 loses in a row is not Manly
The real Manly Sea eagle soar . They dont surrender !!!
View attachment 15229

still to distraught to comprehend last night
being at that game live I think I have never felt so much hurt embarrassment and shame supporting what was dished out from our boys last night.

that was the worse defeat I have every seen live by our club.

that was not the club I love and have supported for all my life.

this side a shadow of any real manly warringah sea eagles team .

still to distraught to comprehend last night
being at that game live I think I have never felt so much hurt embarrassment and shame supporting what was dished out from ours boys last night.

that was the worse defeat I have every seen live by our club.

that was not the club I love and have supported for all my life.

this side a shadow of any real manly warringah sea eagles team .
I love your pride and passion for our great club feathered friend
I felt like throwing up seeing what was done to our Legendary Manly colours

I love your pride and passion for our great club feathered friend
I felt like throwing up seeing what was done to our Legendary Manly colours
Took ever ounce of my strength to stay till full time, I was with a very close Souths friend he was very kind and not sticking in the boot like he should of.

you know things are bad when your Souths friends feel sorry for you.

that defeat will sting and hurt all over summer, not for the players but us fans.

our club is better, bigger than this and we come out the other side of this mess.

manly forever and ever.

Took ever ounce of my strength to stay till full time, I was with a very close Souths friend he was very kind and not sticking in the boot like he should of.

you know things are bad when your Souths friends feel sorry for you.

that defeat will sting and hurt all over summer, not for the players but us fans.

our club is better, bigger than this and we come out the other side of this mess.

manly forever and ever.

Your friend sounds like a good bloke, apart from the obvious serious character flaw of being a Souths supporter.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10