Same old Story

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
We can sugar coat it all we like but it was a very ordinary performance against ordinary opposition. We were error ridden and playing without the ball which resulted in us getting gassed and them getting their tails up. Two very average first grade halves owned us. If we were playing Melbourne we loose by 60.
i think if it was Melbourne we were playing given the same circumstances ,I would like to think Des doesn't experiment with 4 changes to two positions and merely lets Cust in for DCE and finds a winger to replace Garrick at FB and basically leave a winning team in tact as possible .Maybe he thought he had the luxury of experimenting against Canberra with so many changes with a view to future situations without DCE and TT ,he is the mad scientist so they says .

i think if it was Melbourne we were playing given the same circumstances ,I would like to think Des doesn't experiment with 4 changes to two positions and merely lets Cust in for DCE and finds a winger to replace Garrick at FB and basically leave a winning team in tact as possible .Maybe he thought he had the luxury of experimenting against Canberra with so many changes with a view to future situations without DCE and TT ,he is the mad scientist so they says .
If so 2 competition points were foolishly gambled and thrown away.

Simple solution is we need to sign depth in the fullback position next season incase Turbo is either injuried or unavailable due to Origin..

I think the loss was good for us.
Those easy wins over the last few weeks were just that, easy wins.
Maybe they will see that you need to compete for 80min if we want to win big games.
it was good to see the defence under so much pressure on our own line.
Jetski missed two one on one tackles that led to tries but apart from that the boys defended the line well.

Simple solution is we need to sign depth in the fullback position next season incase Turbo is either injuried or unavailable due to Origin..

We already have one. Koula. He is super fast as well.

Des just doesn't like picking young guys, although Ricky picked a fellow 19 year old to make his debut at fullback. The young guy did better than Garrick.

We already have one. Koula. He is super fast as well.

Des just doesn't like picking young guys, although Ricky picked a fellow 19 year old to make his debut at fullback. The young guy did better than Garrick.
That’s because their fullback had Walker as the opposition playmaker

We are now no certainty to make the 8. The loss was not a luxury we could afford.
How shocking would it be we finish on a positive f/a but miss finals it could happen.

Dragons game now becomes that much more crucial.
Just goes to show how important every game is, 3 games this year and we would see a very different story, the goons Rd 3, the knights Rd 12, the raiders rd 17, 3 games we should of won, 6 points, would of put us in the top 4, 4th on 26 points, a win clear of 5th.
We should be winning those type of games, it seems we have a bit of a problem getting the job done against sides we should beat, the boys work hard, then let themselves down or stumble when we should be winNing.
I don’t know if our attitude is off and we expect we will win against those lesser sides, instead of grinding out a win, we need a killer attitude, hunger to win, dig in and get the result regardless, 3 should win games and we would be looking good for a shot at a week off and 3 games to glory instead of making history with 4 wins on a tuff road to the end goal. Its not easy, but if we want to win the comp, we need to learn to win the games we should be winning, as above, it makes all the difference, either way we now have to fight to be sure we finish in the 8 and find that killer attitude to win 4 in a row.
Its an edgy ride, but we can win a comp this year if the boys want it bad enough, Desire is a Hugh part of it, Barti just won Wimbledon because it was her dream and she went out there and did it, Congrats on that, we play footy to win comps, so the lads just have to get their heads in wanting to be premiers at all cost and going out there and doing it.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10