Saddest Picture

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You can read into it what you like.
IMO there is always rubbish after sporting events because most people are too f%$king lazy to put stuff in the bin whether it's posters, beer cans, pie wrappers or whatever.
Maybe it's me, but I don't see that as a protest so much ( maybe a few ) , more just a way of life these days - this was free so I grabbed more than I should and used one as a stupid hat 'cause it was sunny and when it's time to leave I'll realise that I didn't really need them so I'll just leave them here and some numpty that's getting paid will pick them up.

No agenda from me, just a fan through thick and thin. I even made a half arsed joke to a four year old when I was leaving today "It's okay we lived through the Northern Eagles days.." , even her dad gave a half smile.

If we really want to push agendas on here, does anyone know why the kids on the field at fulltime was pulled?
Surely it wasn't just because we got beaten soundly ?
If that's the case then that is a massive concern.

Because the field had that many divots in it, they just thought it best that they did not let kids onto the ground. Part safety and part not wanting it to get any worse than what it was....!!

IMG_6900.jpg
I gave it to her anyway!

I'm so glad that happened and I honestly hope we win the spoon, hopefully it gives the club a kick up the backside to realise that the penn, bozo and Barrett need to go.

Another irritating aspect in that photo is the parking of food trucks on the Save Brookie pavers that we Supporters paid thousands for :mad:

I don't understand why they didn't relocate the pavers to the new extension of the Try Stand or somewhere more respectable than a parking spot :swear:

The message is clear
We need a fcking win
We need to play with more focus and discipline and passion
We need believe in our selves ,stick together work hard and rise through adversity .
We need to rise and Play like Manly Sea eagles
Never say die Get up from the loss Rise up and fly !!!
untitled.png

Maybe fans were using them to sit on during the game and they were crumpled to **** afterwards ?
I mean.... people using something to make sure their clothes dont get dirty on the hill grass....unheard of...FFS....
PS...who gives a **** what a vermin fan thinks anyways

This looks like it's results driven rubbish

There's 3 men who i believe can turn is around

Ivan,Geoff or Desmond,this will put a Stark back in charge at Winterfell

I noticed it as I exited stage left with 10 mins to go and it's not a great look however I think the bulk of mess was from kids sliding down the hill on the posters. Like I did as a kid. Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Massive beat up. Nothing to do with fans sending a message. Just kids and general rubbish. Anytime they hand out anything at the game you'll always find it scattered around the ground once the crowd disperses - even better if it is useful for hill sliding. Show me the pictures of the "angry" fans ripping up the posters in some organised protest and I'll believe we have a story. Until then can we please get a grip and not give oxygen to some Rabbitoh fan's half baked dribble

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8