Sack Seibold.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
It'll never happen but it's time.

Koula
RAY.V
Talaou
 GARICK
Paulo
Brooks
ARTHUR
Paseka
DCE
JAKE
Waddles
Mole
BROWN

Lodge
JOSH.A
BEN.T
 CROCKER

18. SIPLEY
DCE would have been the games best 9 imo if he had moved there years ago.

He certainly isn't the games best 7.

Any mention of how the defence has not improved one bit,under his watch?Or the overuse of Tom Trbojevic in attack?Or the continued selection of ordinary players that coincidentally are managed by the same person who just so happens to be his manager?Or the clear out of plenty of young promising players,based,as far as we all know,on an issue the club has with a certain manager(yes I understand a couple of those players were being overpaid and it messed up the cap,but…)?
In his tenure,not even many of the wins have been convincing
Several decent wins under Seibold last season, though they were against weaker opposition, they have beaten two premiership heavyweights this season in the Panthers and the Rorters, they have improved there.

Defence is an area to improve along with attitude, for me it’s mainly attitude and ability in defence.

Definitely need a backrower ASAP, out of the juniors that have moved on Sammy is the most missed player this season, he would be extremely valuable to have on the left edge.

On squad and junior retention there are several personnel involved in this facet, Seibold would have a say, surely you can’t put that all on him.

For me Seibold is not the problem, the senior players have not lead the team for a full 80 minutes during the game.

DCE would have been the games best 9 imo if he had moved there years ago.

He certainly isn't the games best 7.
DCE is very good when he runs the ball from dummy halve, wish he would get in there and do it more often.

We seem to have big old style forwards and as the game progressed, the steam ran out of them quickly. Too slow and all too cumbersome.

I flipped my mood to negative last week already because I saw some really ugly ineffective footy from this team.

This team looks like the team in 2018 - Trents B's last coached year. leaking points all over the place and overall just weak sprited Siebs not looking any better as a coach to that I'm afraid..

Its gonna be an ugly year again sadly. Likely run 9-10th, or first week fodder after running 8th. This mob have no Manly identity, even at full strength.

Sadly no GF for the Urbos - maybe Burbo if he goes to another team.

It's that bad.

I was at the ground when Jurbo came on for his very first game against the Panthers at Brookie in the final round of 2013. Who would have though then at the dawn of this talented family trio'scareer it would come to this.

NYEagle

I flipped my mood to negative last week already because I saw some really ugly ineffective footy from this team.

This team looks like the team in 2018 - Trents B's last coached year. leaking points all over the place and overall just weak sprited Siebs not looking any better as a coach to that I'm afraid..

Its gonna be an ugly year again sadly. Likely run 9-10th, or first week fodder after running 8th. This mob have no Manly identity, even at full strength.

Sadly no GF for the Urbos - maybe Burbo if he goes to another team.

It's that bad.

I was at the ground when Jurbo came on for his very first game against the Panthers at Brookie in the final round of 2013. Who would have though then at the dawn of this talented family trio'scareer it would come to this.

NYEagle

And I think 8th 9th or 10th is generous

Can see us sadly being 12-14th finish and the joke that is manly warringah sea eagles at present lives on

It is so heartbreaking seeing the club like this

Agree with everything you said in your post

Very ugly year ahead and we are only in May And already our season is done

We should be sacking Seibold, Hales, Lambkin, Dymock, and now Weeden. Why? None of them have any history at Manly and it shows.

Seibold might live in the area but he is a Queenslander who played for Canberra and the London Broncos.

Hales was a Wests Magpie junior that didn’t make the grade.

Dymock is a Bulldog/Eel.

Lambkin was a Magpie. I know he won an u/20s Comp with us but he is still not a Manly person.

Weeden never even played rugby league and has never had anything to do with our club.

Suddenly the future of our clubs rests in the hands of people that have no deep love for it, but rather, want jobs in the NRL.

We should be sacking Seibold, Hales, Lambkin, Dymock, and now Weeden. Why? None of them have any history at Manly and it shows.

Seibold might live in the area but he is a Queenslander who played for Canberra and the London Broncos.

Dymock is a Bulldog/Eel.

Lambkin was a Magpie. I know he won an u/20s Comp with us but he is still not a Manly person.

Weeden never even played rugby league and has never had anything to do with our club.

Suddenly the future of our clubs rests in the hands of people that have no deep love for it, but rather, want jobs in the NRL.
Add Penn and co who are only worried about short term success and it's a disaster waiting to happen

Bottom 4 club for a few years

Easily could become the next west tigers or bulldogs if we are not careful

Agree with your post

So knowing that Tom is a risk when stretching out in a try saving situation especially on a slippery surface why wouldn't you swap him with Garrick or Koula or even Taulau when defending. I know why , because Seibold is a clueless gorm who has no fuking idea what he's doing. Why risk you're main attacking weapon in the last line of defense which is the most risky position for someone with proven problems in that area. It blows my mind how highly paid coaches can be so blind.

It’s bizarre, I can’t understand how we were able to beat both souffs & the rorters & grind out a good win over Penrith but lose to Saints, Canberra & Dolphins.

We’re obviously capable of winning these games but for some reason we switch off after 30 minutes each half & seem to be focused on scoring points & not defending them.

Dunno what the issue is.
DCE not taking charge and directing the game like, for example, an Adam Reynolds, Nathan Cleary, Nicho Hynes, Moses type half back does. We don't have the footy smarts and grit to get the job done.

Several decent wins under Seibold last season, though they were against weaker opposition, they have beaten two premiership heavyweights this season in the Panthers and the Rorters, they have improved there.

Defence is an area to improve along with attitude, for me it’s mainly attitude and ability in defence.

Definitely need a backrower ASAP, out of the juniors that have moved on Sammy is the most missed player this season, he would be extremely valuable to have on the left edge.

On squad and junior retention there are several personnel involved in this facet, Seibold would have a say, surely you can’t put that all on him.

For me Seibold is not the problem, the senior players have not lead the team for a full 80 minutes during the game.
Schuster as bad as he had been playing could be very handy right now too.

Dymock is a Bulldog/Eel.

Don’t think their lack of ability as coaches has anything to do with where they’re from. They just suck at their jobs

Don’t think their lack of ability as coaches has anything to do with where they’re from. They just suck at their jobs
Yeah I’m not suggesting they’d work somewhere else, more or less highlighting that the club is currently run by mercenaries.

Then again, the entire NRL is made up of mercenaries, so it is what it is.

Yeah I’m not suggesting they’d work somewhere else, more or less highlighting that the club is currently run by mercenaries.

Then again, the entire NRL is made up of mercenaries, so it is what it is.

Of course its made up of people you could identify as mercenaries. Does that surprise?

Gone are the days of the weekend footballers of the 60s and some of the 70s, who played the game for fun and local pride, whose football income usually only supplemented their main jobs during the week. Today they are fully professional sportspeople who rely on their football income to live a better life than some labouring job paying only passable wages These guys have about 15 years to make their fortune.

Loyalty only applies when the interest of both parties is being met. The only other loyalty is coming up through the junior ranks and the mate ship that develops sharing the glories with your pals. Otherwise its who's paying best and which sides are successful and worth throwing your lot in with, to gain better opportunities. You get an offer from Bellamy or Bennett, you'll even be willing to play for a little less, knowing they are competent, successful coaches. There's winners and losers. Players are mercenary, going for where the money and success offer the best, to secure a good life for themselves and their families. Nothing more, other than adulation and glory.

We seem to have big old style forwards and as the game progressed, the steam ran out of them quickly. Too slow and all too cumbersome.
Lodge and Sipley both huge men coming back from injury, traditionally it takes those types a number of games to get to full match fitness, especially Lodge after his ACL.

Our other big guys Paseka and Aloia have been consistently good this year. Lodge and Sipley when fit can add plenty, but for balance in the side we wouldn't necessarily have all 4 in our 17.

Our squad needs another good second rower. Burbo at this stage is best on the bench, to cover backs and forwards. Waddell too is ok for the bench but starting 2nd row is a stretch.

Lodge and Sipley both huge men coming back from injury, traditionally it takes those types a number of games to get to full match fitness, especially Lodge after his ACL.

Our other big guys Paseka and Aloia have been consistently good this year. Lodge and Sipley when fit can add plenty, but for balance in the side we wouldn't necessarily have all 4 in our 17.

Our squad needs another good second rower. Burbo at this stage is best on the bench, to cover backs and forwards. Waddell too is ok for the bench but starting 2nd row is a stretch.
It was a mistake to have Lodge & Sipley on at the same time - both lack lateral movement (at present).

Think he needs to bring in a number 2 to help him with our defence. Would love Matty Ballin to come home. Potential for him to be coach. What's Gifty upto these days?

I think the ‘Ballin option’ has definitely flown. He moved back to QLD for his family’s benefit. I don’t think he is coming back.

Didn't Seibold work with Eddie Jones? Maybe he's trying to apply Union plays to League. We go wide early, kick on the 3rd tackle and value attack over defence.
Just a thought.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12