Saab Sighting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Talau to center. Garrick back to wing. sorted.
I honestly don’t think the club will stuff Garrick around after all the energy that’s gone into his transition. Further, Talau is not as dynamic as Garrick and it’d be better to have an attacking weapon in the centres that can feed a winger, as opposed to a no frills centre that stifles a Ferrari on the wing.

I honestly don’t think the club will stuff Garrick around after all the energy that’s gone into his transition. Further, Talau is not as dynamic as Garrick and it’d be better to have an attacking weapon in the centres that can feed a winger, as opposed to a no frills centre that stifles a Ferrari on the wing.
hopefully someone can remind garrick he has a winger outside of him he is allowed to pass to

I think they were hesitant to throw the ball too wide due to the spatial issues of smaller field. Koula had similar issues with not being able to gas people on the outside as easily as usual.
100%. It’s called passing the problem off to the person next to you. I don’t recall a single instance where I was disappointed with our centres for not passing. All it would have resulted in was a player being dragged into touch.

From Saab....

1000002692.jpg

Why did he hesitate when the souths half was coming across to catch him.He should have just kept going i reckon saab had him covered he looked to his left for a sec & hesitated.

I disagree somewhat. I just don't get why we take a very good wingman in Garrick and make the 'could work' switch to center. Talau is a very good 3/4 on his day and just needs quality around him to get better.

Could be the best club news of the week if Sabb only has a minor strain .
Game went up another level yesterday .
Angles can be deceptive and Ilias does not seem the slowest of halves going around and it was just a fortunate ankle tap ..
Looks like could be a good chance of being available for the Roosters game . which obviously has to be a major bonus
Not sure whether Ray Ray to wing or Parker or Talau centres and Garrick to wing .
Probably more inclined to keep Garrick in the centres

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8