Runaway Rabbitohs caught in Manly's headlights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
It was only fitting South Sydney's premiership credentials would last night receive their biggest test against the team that ended their only finals campaign in the past 23 years. Last night in those same bright lights the Rabbitohs suffered a similar bout of stagefright.

Read the full article

ManlyBacker said:
It was only fitting South Sydney's premiership credentials would last night receive their biggest test against the team that ended their only finals campaign in the past 23 years. Last night in those same bright lights the Rabbitohs suffered a similar bout of stagefright.

Read the full article

Nice.
Yea, very happy with the boys' performance, they really picked it up in that 2nd half and that's what we'll need most games from here on in.

We can play better than that too, let's hope they work toward improving little by little into the Grand Final again this year!

Go Manly!

Terrible article. They still can't give credit. They mention in there that Adam Reynolds couldn't take advantage of the wind behind him in the 2nd half. Why? Maybe it was because our defense made sure they didn't play one second of the 2nd half in our 20m?

FFS the media are as bad as the Souths fans at the CC Leagues last night: they will never admit that we completely destroyed them last night and they need to start worrying about whether they can actually win the premiership at all.

Jono said:
Terrible article. They still can't give credit. They mention in there that Adam Reynolds couldn't take advantage of the wind behind him in the 2nd half. Why? Maybe it was because our defense made sure they didn't play one second of the 2nd half in our 20m?

FFS the media are as bad as the Souths fans at the CC Leagues last night: they will never admit that we completely destroyed them last night and they need to start worrying about whether they can actually win the premiership at all.

They don't have to worry....they wont win the premiership.

Anyone notice the DT started their article with the phrase "HAVING won two premierships from five grand final appearances, Michael Crocker knows a thing or two about title credentials."

I thought the two titles he 'won' with the storm were invalidated. Why does he get the right to keep claiming them?

Rusty said:
Anyone notice the DT started their article with the phrase "HAVING won two premierships from five grand final appearances, Michael Crocker knows a thing or two about title credentials."

I thought the two titles he 'won' with the storm were invalidated. Why does he get the right to keep claiming them?

Because the Journos allow him to claim them.

Side point: how many former Melbourne Players/officials are now at Souths? I count 4: Maguire, Crocker, King, Inglis. Call them the South Sydney Storm.

Jono said:
Rusty said:

Because the Journos allow him to claim them.

Side point: how many former Melbourne Players/officials are now at Souths? I count 4: Maguire, Crocker, King, Inglis. Call them the South Sydney Storm.
The North/South Sydbourne Stormitohs

Too bad someone didn't tell Souths that the Storm are a tainted brand.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8