Rumoured Signings 2008/2009

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Darren link said:
reyam , why do you bother ::) coming on here?? You are on at midnight Saturday night, not much happening eh  :D
The reason I bother is to keep up to date with your little gems like T-Rex I'm still laughing at your opinion on him,now I read today that you don't rate cherry-evans defence so you pick him as a hooker.As for not much going on are you talking about between your ears

reyam link said:
[quote author=Darren link=topic=176969.msg238782#msg238782 date=1251588161]
reyam , why do you bother ::) coming on here?? You are on at midnight Saturday night, not much happening eh  :D
The reason I bother is to keep up to date with your little gems like T-Rex I'm still laughing at your opinion on him,now I read today that you don't rate cherry-evans defence so you pick him as a hooker.As for not much going on are you talking about between your ears
[/quote]

Dont worry reyam, noone is more full of sh!t than you. An a grade prize d!ckhead you are.

It aint over till the Fat Lady sings - though good call Darren. reyam is a  good stirrer but has little positive to say. Is mostly wrong if not always - though always good for his entertainment value.

You're not suggesting that he would post under an assumed name to stir the pot are you ?

Keep hearing rumores of clubs trying to off load players like

Sa & Mason – Roosters
Burt & Grothe – Parra
Pomeroy – Sharks
Purtell – Raiders

If we could get Adrian Purtell on the cheap - I think that would be a good pick up.

Any signings to add to Cross and Gulavoa will depend on what we pay to keep Robbo, Wolfie and Orford plus tie up the youngsters we want such as Lussick, Foran etc

Shane Neumann has signed with the Bulldogs after first accepting a deal with the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles

Rumoured Signings 2010

Dumb question? But can we have a moderator change this post to (or create a new one) called 2010 rumoured signings?

probably all set in stone by now, but it would help to keep ppl up to date with any early/mid season roster changes, and might also include youngsters coming into contention for a game or two on the back of injuries.

DailyTerrorgraphHater link said:
Dumb question? But can we have a moderator change this post to (or create a new one) called 2010 rumoured signings?

probably all set in stone by now, but it would help to keep ppl up to date with any early/mid season roster changes, and might also include youngsters coming into contention for a game or two on the back of injuries.
Done!!!!

Re: Rumoured Signings 2010

Canteen Worker link said:
[quote author=DailyTerrorgraphHater link=topic=176969.msg248815#msg248815 date=1263256910]

Done!!!!
[/quote]

Not quite CW. The subject name in the forum thread index still has:

"Rumoured Signings 2008/2009"

Maybe this thread should have it's "Sticky" status removed so that it can disappear into oblivion and a new thread titled "Rumoured Signings 2010" started as a "Sticky" as it's replacement.

I thought that yesterday. Good suggestion Jethro. That would be a Captain Obvious for the original Captain Obvious....
:p @ CW  :) heh heh

Re: Rumoured Signings 2009/2010

So anyone that knows...

1. Who are the likely U20's that will get a crack by mid season?
2. If Matai's shoulder finally goes, who are we looking to buy?
3. Can someone categorically say that we won't be wasting money on another old halfback?

So is any Moderator going to remove the "Sticky" from this thread and start (and "sticky") a new thread titled "Rumoured Signings 2010" or "Rumoured Signings 2010/2011" ? ? ?
free-confused-smileys-423[1].gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8