Rugby league immortal’s daughter charged with drink driving

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
The daughter of Manly great and rugby league immortal Bob Fulton has been charged with mid-range drink driving, after being stopped while making her way home from a junior sporting carnival over the weekend.
Kristie Fulton, 46, allegedly blew 0.102 – more than double the legal limit – when stopped by NSW Police at a random breath test in Tuncurry, on the mid-north coast, about 9pm on Saturday.

Fulton was arrested and taken to Forster Police Station, where she after undergoing a secondary breath test her licence was suspended, she was charged and ordered to appear in Forster Local Court later this month.

“Around 9pm on Saturday, officers attached to Manning/Great Lakes Police District were conducting random breath tests at a stationary site on Manning Steet, Tuncurry, when a 46-year-old woman, underwent a roadside breath test, which allegedly returned a positive result,” NSW Police said in a statement.

“The woman was arrested and taken to Forster Police Station where she underwent a breath analysis that returned an alleged reading of 0.102.

“The woman’s licence was suspended immediately, and she was issued with a Field Court Attendance Notice for the offence of drive with mid-range PCA.

“She is due to appear at Forster Local Court on Wednesday, October 25 2023.”

Fulton’s legendary father is considered the greatest player in Sea Eagles history and was one of the original immortals of the sport in 1981, alongside fellow Test captains Clive Churchill, John Raper and Reg Gasnier.

She followed in his footsteps and joined Manly in her professional life, becoming head of the club’s elite pathways.

But last October she was suddenly sacked from the club.

Her departure came at a time of much turbulence for the club and just days after the dismissal of legendary head coach Des Hasler, following a season that had been derailed by the club’s “rainbow jersey saga”.

Fulton had a close relationship with the playing list and had flagged ahead of time a rainbow jersey may not go down well with all first grade players, a prediction that was ultimately right when seven of the club’s best players sat out a clash with the Sydney Roosters instead of wearing the kit.

When she was sacked four months later Fulton appeared to take a swipe at Manly bosses about the talent she had brought into the club.

“I was brought into the club to help execute a vision for a strong and thriving pathways,” she said.

“There are currently 16 players within the Manly Sea Eagles NRL squad who have come from the Manly Sea Eagles junior system, most of who graduated from the program I managed.

“I take great pride in supporting the players and their families and I look forward to seeing many more Manly pathways players achieve their dream of playing in the NRL in years to come.”

The Daily Telegraph contacted Fulton for comment.

Daughter of Immortal is a bit condescending, but then it is the DT.

Where she working now? Did she get another management gig somewhere?

As a private citizen , of course subject to the array of laws out there and will just have to come to terms with this. issue .
As most likely still a Manly girl at heart , wish her well to adequately come to terms with it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8