Round 6 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cechin and his crew were calling marginal forward passes all night until the final pass of the game when they all went mute. Dragons robbed. Not even sure the last play got off before the siren.

seaeagles4life said:

80 min 3 secs before he played it on my IQ. The siren sounds just before he plays the ball.

Yes, groundsmen waited 3 extra seconds before blowing siren.

Hypothetically, is the video ref allowed to adjudicate on when fulltime should be blown?

Even if the groundsmen blew it at the right time according to their time kept, the siren was sounding about half a sec before he dropped the ball to his feet to play it.

What about the Drizzle knock on ruled as a knock back about tackle 2 early in the last set, could not understand that :mad:

Yep had a close, ''impartial'' look at the end of that game again.....all of the above is correct.

The MOST forward pass all night from Roberts is given the all clear and leads to a try. A strip by any other name from Smith. A blatant knock-on in the set that produced the winning try....which was scored clearly after the siren...''mysteriously'' delayed just long enough to eek out a last play the ball.

Wondering if Price will blow up deluxe in the presser...tho the Dragons did invite the Scum back into the contest big-time that last 20.

I think the majority of us are getting royally sick of this serial dismantling of the rules and results already. I reckon it looms large this will continue and ultimately deliver a result just like last year's Grand Final disappointment.

Tipped the Scum but don't care...the refereeing AGAIN dictated the outcome.

uh oh. Toddy? Toddy?

BlN17-7CYAEHYjV.jpg

How long was left on the clock when the Dragons started their last set? It was right down near their own line and I think it was about 90 seconds. They should have just let the Storm keep tackling them and then on the last tackle run back into their own ingoal and grounded the ball. That would have ruled them a dropout which they are allowed to burn 45 seconds on. Would have been fulltime before they took the dropout.

Widdop kicked for touch with about 45 seconds left on the clock. He should have instead run back to his own ingoal and grounded the ball for a dropout. The NRL rules allow 45 seconds to be burned on a dropout. Would have been fulltime before they took the dropout.

noticed the ref blew full time at the warriors game with 20 secs left on the FOX clock.

COMMANDER said:
noticed the ref blew full time at the warriors game with 20 secs left on the FOX clock.

Thanks Commander, I was going to mention that but wasn't 100% sure that I was right.

Hard to believe but I actually feel sorry for Cechin. It was a 50/50 call whether to let that play the ball go or not, but the NRL have after hours of reviewing replays now come out said it was the wrong call. He had to make a split second decision with the game on the line. Thrown him under a bus.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6