Round 22 2023 Other (non-Manly) games discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
index.php
This is ABSOLUTE BULL****

07 / 09 STRIPPED by the NRL

It’s a disgrace that they celebrate these

Did not realise the 20 for storm is Tepai Moeroa... Jeez he's packed on some beef!!

He's been playing well this game though

Paulo lazy in defence and easily beaten... Haven't really been paying attention to this game, but has Brad Arthar left him out there for an age given RCG is missing and he has zero depth in his middles?

This is ABSOLUTE BULL****

07 / 09 STRIPPED by the NRL

It’s a disgrace that they celebrate these
Yeah mate, hear ya.

I am a bit foggy around what happened inbetween those 2 years tho, in 2008. 2008 - when they were still rorting the cap.

Does anyone remember what happened at the end of 2008, or can anyone maybe remind me??

Watched the Tigers v Souths highlights and if I was an honest fan of Souths, I would be worried about how they’re doing. Barely beating the wooden spoon contenders and needing multiple leg-ups from the ref and bunker just to get over the line.

They may make the 8 but will be exposed come playoffs.

Yeah mate, hear ya.

I am a bit foggy around what happened inbetween those 2 years tho, in 2008. 2008 - when they were still rorting the cap.

Does anyone remember what happened at the end of 2008, or can anyone maybe remind me??
In hindsight, full respect to Manly for getting on over on the Scum. HOWEVER, at the time and any time we play them - **** Manly. Torso try scoring bunch of cats.

Watched the Tigers v Souths highlights and if I was an honest fan of Souths, I would be worried about how they’re doing. Barely beating the wooden spoon contenders and needing multiple leg-ups from the ref and bunker just to get over the line.

They may make the 8 but will be exposed come playoffs.

It really looks as though we might have broken them. Still a few weeks to go, but they're not a real contender IMO.

It's between us, Panthers, Warriors & Cowboys. Maybe Storm, but I'm not convinced they can do it. The others I don't think really have a legitimate chance.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10