Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 19 2023 Cross Forum Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Tragic

NZWarriors
If dragons ever had a support player they might do OK, they have a few offload and take breaks

Ever Hopeful

NZWarriors
The one thing the Raiders don't have in the business end of the season is points differential. Tonight, Tigers and Dogs might remedy that.

Beastmode

NZWarriors
The one thing the Raiders don't have in the business end of the season is points differential. Tonight, Tigers and Dogs might remedy that.
Yeah raiders still have the Tigers and Doggies after this

Could rack up a score tonight

We got Tigers and Dragons also - hope it evens out

mrblonde

NZWarriors
Dragons appear to be sponsered by Don't Give A ****...

Well if the so-called captain doesn't, why should anybody else?

Is it their turn to be thrashed to 0?

And why's Turner at 1? On the basis of tonight, doesn't look like we're missing out on much.

Beastmode

NZWarriors
Dragons appear to be sponsered by Don't Give A ****...

Well if the so-called captain doesn't, why should anybody else?

Is it their turn to be thrashed to 0?

And why's Turner at 1? On the basis of tonight, doesn't look like we're missing out on much.

Turners eaten a few too many meat pies since I last saw him

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14